BY HILLS BROS #54 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
Jodi S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I received Hills Bros Cappuccino K-Cups in my Influenster #TreatVoxBox to review. The first one I tried was the Salted Caramal - I made it with the 10 oz setting. And while the flavor was nice, it was too much water and was very watered down. So I tried another one - double mocha on the 8 oz setting. Still too watered down. So for the last two - English Toffee and French Vanilla I used the 6 oz setting. Frankly I like a little more in my cup and am able to get more from other brands I have purchased. All flavors were nice but I probably wouldn't purchase as I need a little more bang for my buck. It also clogged the brewer on a few which was frustrating.

I received these for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.
#CozyCapp
Tara P.
Wittenberg, WI
First of all, let me start out by saying I was unaware of Hills Bros Cappuccino K-Cups. I just recently purchased a Keurig, so when I found out I was going to get these in the #TreatVoxBox you can imagine my excitement; I absolutely love the Salted Caramel. There is nothing better than a sweet and savory combination, but the thing that really set it off was the taste and consistency. Outstanding is an understatement. I am a huge coffee drinker; mainly the flavored coffees, but to each their own. I will definitely be purchasing and if you purchase, you won't be sorry. Thinking about making a nice cup right now and getting my #CozyCap on! Hills Bros Cappuccino is a win-win, and they have a variety of flavors for every taste palette!
Carrie A.
Bunkie, LA
I love that my favorite cappuccino is now available in k cup form! I have been using Hills Bros for many years, and I've used the regular canister but it's always convenient to have a single serve option.

I found it difficult to get my Keurig to get the right amount of water as compared to coffee, and it seems like I wasted 2 k cups because they just came out too watery. This may be because the powdered mix sticks in the cup--something that definitely needs to be improved on.

I liked the caramel flavor, but as i said I think the formula needs to be adjusted when it comes to the k cup form.

I received a sample from Influenster for testing purposes. #cozyCapp
Kristen N.
Longs, SC
Yeowza guys! I received a free sample of this flavor (and a few others!) and used it in my Kuerig! First, the packaging tends to clog in the Brewer, not cool! Once I got it all in my cup, the flavor was intensely sweet and fake. It was missing the coffee flavor that needs to come along with the sweet. While using my Kuerig is great when I want coffee, since this is a powdered product, it's not very useful to have it packaged this way. I would recommend to skip the wastefulness and go with a powdered product instead. Maybe even this one, because then you can modify its flavor or mix it in to actual coffee.
Alma B.
We received this from a influenster as part of our #treatvox. This is the first time we have ever tried HillsBros. Cappuccino. My 9 year old prepared cups for us. Which means they were easy enough for her not to complain. We topped them off with whipped cream and cinnamon, they were delicious! Not too sweet. We tried the english toffee, great because it would't be one i would personally choose. I will definitely be looking for it in our grocery store. Better than plain old hot chocolate.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I received this product free for review-all opinions are 100% my own. I was very excited to try the Hills Bros. Cappuccino K-cups because I love ordering specialty drinks at coffee shops but do not love the price tag so would like a home brew alternative. I found these to be a great substitute. I prefer my drinks cold so I would brew a K-cup before bed, refrigerate overnight, wake up to a tasty treat!!! The drink held up in consistency and taste during the night. I will be adding these to my shopping list-thank you Influenster for introducing me to #CozyCapp!!!
Heather C.
I received this from a free treat box from Influenster to try... I started with the salted caramel flavor. If you follow the directions and brew on the 6 oz setting and add cream (i had half and half on hand) it is pretty good. I imagine any larger a setting would water it down too much. My only complaint is that the k cup top stuck in my keurig so i had to wiggle it out to dispose of it, this has happened multiple times with these cups.
Andrea D.
Adel, IA
I was surprised Hills Bros made Kcups, but I was delighted they were included in my #treatvoxbox. I've tried their powder products before and was always pleased with their taste, sweet enough and yet had enough of a coffee taste to be a perfect balance. When I tried these, I was hooked. SO good. Easy to use in the cup and don't require extra packets or pouches in addition to the cup. Just SIMPLE and delicious. SO good. I'm a daily coffee drinker so to have a little sweet and salty combination with my coffee was just fantastic. #cozycapp
Tasia G.
Chandler, AZ
I received Hills Bros Cappuccino K-Cups in my Influenster #TreatVoxBox to review. I'm normally a regular coffee drinker. Most of the time drinks like this are a little too sweet for me. So when I tried the salted caramel flavor I made it on the 8 oz setting and then I added another 8oz of regular coffee. It was perfect! The flavor was just right. I don't think I would drink this on it's own, but with regular or bold it adds a great flavor. #CozyCapp
cali j.
YES!! Cappuccino via a kcup -- count me sweetly surprised! I really loved the flavor, not to sweet nor did it become to watered down. The Hills Bros. K-Cups worked in my 2.0 machine which is nice, some don't and it's a real pain when I am craving a specific variety or just looking to change up my normal morning routine. I will totally be buying more of this variety in the future. Thanks for the free sample!! #CozyCapp
irene galizia 5.
Bayside Hills, NY
I am a big coffee drinker love to try all flavors I always have company and never enough coffee
Nicole K.
Running Spgs, CA
I love these cappuccino packs but can't afford all that sugar every morning. Is there a lower sugar or calorie version?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Why is this so expensive???