BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsHills Bros
Hills Bros Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, Salted Caramel

Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, Salted Caramel

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Why is this so expensive???
I love these cappuccino packs but can't afford all that sugar every morning. Is there a lower sugar or calorie version?
I am a big coffee drinker love to try all flavors I always have company and never enough coffee
Start your review of Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, Salted Caramel!
Dawn A.
Phenix City, AL
I received this free as a sample and I really liked it. It wasn't overly sweet and it was just enough sweet and salty. Good for if you want something warm because it doesn't give you energy. It meet my expectations and would purchase it again.
Heike N.
Owens X Rds, AL
Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, Salted Caramel uploaded by Heike N.
Wow!! Blown away by the taste. I did not think that I would like it since I do not care much for Caramel. However totally loved the taste! Now my store just needs to carry the K-Cups in this flavor and I am set. #CozyCapp glad I was able to try them for Free.
Kathy S.
Troy, IL
Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, Salted Caramel uploaded by Kathy S.
Just the right amount of sweet in this flavor!! I will definitely be buying these!! Such a great product!! Thanks for the free trial!! #cozycapp
Beth B.
Sugarcrk Twp, OH
This was my favorite flavor. I do wish it made a larger cup but overall it made for a nice treat to my daily coffee routine
Ashley C.
Monticello, AR
Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, Salted Caramel uploaded by Ashley C.
I loved the flavor of this! Salted Caramel is my fave and I loved this Calluccino! I added a little milk in it to cool down but! It was fantastic when I run out of k-cups I plan to add this into my daily rotation! Loved this try it out of you are a salted caramel loved!!
Britne B.
Bay City, MI
Where do I begin?? I had never had a cappuccino from Kuerig and was excited to try the samples Influenster sent me for FREE! Delicious!! #cozycapp
Courtney S.
Federal Way, WA
I had never heard of Hills Bros Cappucino K cups before. So I was interested in trying them out. They were easy to use, and the taste wasn't to bad, I did add some caramel to it since I like my stuff extra sweet. I don't think I would buy again since it wasn't really my cup of cappuccino, I got this to test out in my vox treat box #cozycappe
Alyssum P.
These super delicious #CozyCapp are super easy to use even without coffee machine! I just poured the contents into a mug and added 8oz of hot water, stirred and it was perfect! Basically just instant coffee in a cup. I received this product for free for test purposes.
Ramonica P.
Mobile, AL
I would suggest more flavor for the salted Carmel coffee. I like my coffee a little stronger and found this to be in the weaker side. At this point I would not purchase this again. The price point is reasonable. It can be purchased at most local retail stores.
crystal W.
Saint Helen, MI
The flavor is amazing! It's not at all what I expected but so much better! It has a rich flavor but not at all too strong! I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends! My children even enjoy drinking it!