BY HILLS BROS #53 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer T.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Delish , smooth taste! Goes great with my morning toast! Love that it comes in k-cups for my coffee machine.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
This is by far the best kcup cappuccino ever! I purchased this from Walmart the cost was around $6.00 very affordable. I love the packaging it is very eye catching. When the cappuccino was brewing you could smell a nice vanilla aroma, and I must admit the taste was exquisite! I will most definitely purchase this product again and again.
Magan E.
Ona, WV
I received a sample of this product for free in exchange for my review. I had a nice #cozycapp one evening. I like my cappuccinos to be very flavorful. I used the lowest setting as suggested but In my opinion it still wasn't as flavorful as I would have liked it. That's the only downfall of k-cups, you can't really customize it how you like it. I would prefer to buy the pouches so I can add more.
Brittany C.
Umatilla, FL
I've never tried cappuccino and this was very tasty. I love that this product came in a single serve pod. The taste was flavorful and smooth. The single serve pod fit nicely in my off brand Kcup machine. I now drink cappuccinos and my hubs fell in love with them too. I received this product free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Neyllen P.
I really liked this version Vainilla, smells good and tastes super good, would buy with security, I received my first VoxBox

Esta versión de vainilla me gusto mucho, huele rico y sabe super bien, la compraría con seguridad, la recibí en mi primera voxbox
Stephanie M.
Oh yummy! I’m all about my coffee in the morning but Hills Bros. Cappuccino K-Cups are super delicious too! I just love the warm and cozy feeling that I get from a nice warm cup of cappuccino in the morning and the French Vanilla flavor is fantastic. I will be purchasing these in the future. I received a free sample from Influenster for testing purposes. #CozyCapp
Brandi C.
I am SOOO in love with this #CozyCapp from Hills Brothers! I'm not a huge cappuccino person but this I am planning to use my coupon and purchase a box for the house. This was just a product for free to test and I am glad unguents yet chose me!
Crystal T.
Pell City, AL
I received samples of the french vanilla, salted caramel, English toffee and mocha to review and i have to say i was a bit surprised at the taste. They all each had their own unique flavor and just the right amount of sweetness so i didn't have to add anything, which i loved!!! Thanks Hills Bros for the new options i can add to my morning routine!
Tara N.
Murfreesboro, TN
I absolutely loved this Capp, french vanilla has always been my favorite and Hills Bros Capps makes one of the best I've had. I love that it's offered in k cups now. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it only makes 6 ozs. After having only 6 Oz I was left wanting more! It's that good. I received this item free to try in the Influenster Vox Treat box!! So glad I got to try it!
christine a.
These are less messy than the packaged powered ones. But they do loose their flavors so be sure to add a powdered one as well.
Where can I buy the pods in Texas Humble or Houston
Danielle S.
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Wendy M.