BY HILLS BROS #55 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany T.
Fairway, KS
Everything I would expect from a french vanilla coffee I purchased elsewhere, but brewed here in my own house. Good taste, very rich and smooth. My family liked it a lot!
Valeria P.
Gurnee, IL
I really enjoyed the k cups for single servings. It's great to be able to have an instant cappuccino in the conform of your home. I really liked the flavor it wasn't too sweet or strong. It had a good consistency and wasn't watery. I would recommend to others who enjoy coffee #cozycapp I did receive this product free for testing
christina b.
Savannah, Ga
I received this as a free sample and to be honest I did not like the taste of it. There was a bit of an after taste that lingered. I love cappuccinos but this product was not my favorite. However I added milk to it and my teenage son loved it. Personally I would not recommend.
Devan F.
Elsmere, KY
I actually enjoyed trying this product. My favorite is the mocha. Also the French vanilla was pretty good too. Although, It wasent frothy and I do wish it was a little sweeter, but they were still pretty good. I would give this product 3.5/5 stars. I received this sample complimentary to influenster and voxbox. Thanks influenster! #cozycapp
Carrie B.
Milan, MI
I thought the French vanilla flavor was a bit watery and not very flavorful. The other flavors were a bit watery also. #cozycap
Brittany O.
Kingsport, TN
Oh my where do i begin i absolutely love cappuccino and the hills bros cappuccino is probably the best that i have tasted by far. I love french vanilla thats my favoritei am so used to it i never try any other flavor but having said that i tried all of the 4 flavors and i am glad i did because they are amazing. Its so convenient. I recommend these to everyone. They are very rich and flavor
Phoenix U.
I was sent Hills Bros Cappuccino for free, to try, and I loved it! I tried some alone and some mixed with my coffee, both were delicious. It reminded me of being a teen and getting vanilla cappuccinos on road trips. My only wish was that the flavor was a little stronger, when brewing with my Keurig 8 oz setting, it gets a little watered down. I will have to get some for a morning beverage addition!
#CozyCapp
Yessi R.
Gainesville, GA
This is better than any other cappuccino I ever had. taste even better when you do it with milk and yo had small march mellows. the packaging is great comes with allot.
Amanda F.
Loving these single serve K-Cups I've received for testing purposes from influenster. they are a little on the sweet side..so if you have a sweet tooth these are for you! Great for an afternoon pick me up or a cozy night on the couch! Great flavor!
Cassandra B.
Woburn , MA
This was better than I thought it was going to be. Even though it was a bit watery I still liked the flavor. Even though I like the flavor I don't think I will be running to the store to find it to buy. I received this product for free for testing purposes. #CozyCapp
Where can I buy the pods in Texas Humble or Houston
Danielle S.
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Wendy M.