BY HILLS BROS #53 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
Loved these kcups... I'm not big on coffee.. I usually use slot of creamer and sugar. With this I needed nothing extra, it was perfect. As long as I used the small or medium setting. When I used the large cup setting it got a bit to watery for my liking.
Ann M.
My absolute favorite cappuccino! Love that it is in k-cups so I can just pop it in, in the morning and go. For me, I don't need to add any extras to this to make it flavorful, so that is a major plus to me!
Priscilla A.
I love this cappuccino! The vanilla flavor is ever strong which I love and goes amazing with French vanilla creamer or hazelnut creamer. I love drinking this cold but is taste amazing hot as well. Definitely recommend this cappuccino.
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Love this cappuccino mix! It is my all time favorite! It's great hot or even cold! And there's coupons in each container to help you save, but it is already reasonably priced! Love drinking this when it's cold outside!
Laur M.
Missoula, MT
My favorite coffee! So yummy and smooth tasting. Wonderful taste and easy to make! Great for coffee date with the girls!
Jennifer T.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Delish , smooth taste! Goes great with my morning toast! Love that it comes in k-cups for my coffee machine.
Tiffany T.
Fairway, KS
Everything I would expect from a french vanilla coffee I purchased elsewhere, but brewed here in my own house. Good taste, very rich and smooth. My family liked it a lot!
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
This is by far the best kcup cappuccino ever! I purchased this from Walmart the cost was around $6.00 very affordable. I love the packaging it is very eye catching. When the cappuccino was brewing you could smell a nice vanilla aroma, and I must admit the taste was exquisite! I will most definitely purchase this product again and again.
Valeria P.
Gurnee, IL
I really enjoyed the k cups for single servings. It's great to be able to have an instant cappuccino in the conform of your home. I really liked the flavor it wasn't too sweet or strong. It had a good consistency and wasn't watery. I would recommend to others who enjoy coffee #cozycapp I did receive this product free for testing
christina b.
Savannah, Ga
I received this as a free sample and to be honest I did not like the taste of it. There was a bit of an after taste that lingered. I love cappuccinos but this product was not my favorite. However I added milk to it and my teenage son loved it. Personally I would not recommend.
Where can I buy the pods in Texas Humble or Houston
Danielle S.
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Wendy M.