BY HILLS BROS #53 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
Ann M.
My absolute favorite cappuccino! Love that it is in k-cups so I can just pop it in, in the morning and go. For me, I don't need to add any extras to this to make it flavorful, so that is a major plus to me!
Priscilla A.
I love this cappuccino! The vanilla flavor is ever strong which I love and goes amazing with French vanilla creamer or hazelnut creamer. I love drinking this cold but is taste amazing hot as well. Definitely recommend this cappuccino.
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Love this cappuccino mix! It is my all time favorite! It's great hot or even cold! And there's coupons in each container to help you save, but it is already reasonably priced! Love drinking this when it's cold outside!
Laur M.
Missoula, MT
My favorite coffee! So yummy and smooth tasting. Wonderful taste and easy to make! Great for coffee date with the girls!
Tiffany T.
Fairway, KS
Everything I would expect from a french vanilla coffee I purchased elsewhere, but brewed here in my own house. Good taste, very rich and smooth. My family liked it a lot!
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
This is by far the best kcup cappuccino ever! I purchased this from Walmart the cost was around $6.00 very affordable. I love the packaging it is very eye catching. When the cappuccino was brewing you could smell a nice vanilla aroma, and I must admit the taste was exquisite! I will most definitely purchase this product again and again.
Valeria P.
Gurnee, IL
I really enjoyed the k cups for single servings. It's great to be able to have an instant cappuccino in the conform of your home. I really liked the flavor it wasn't too sweet or strong. It had a good consistency and wasn't watery. I would recommend to others who enjoy coffee #cozycapp I did receive this product free for testing
Brittany O.
Kingsport, TN
Oh my where do i begin i absolutely love cappuccino and the hills bros cappuccino is probably the best that i have tasted by far. I love french vanilla thats my favoritei am so used to it i never try any other flavor but having said that i tried all of the 4 flavors and i am glad i did because they are amazing. Its so convenient. I recommend these to everyone. They are very rich and flavor
Yessi R.
Gainesville, GA
This is better than any other cappuccino I ever had. taste even better when you do it with milk and yo had small march mellows. the packaging is great comes with allot.
Amanda F.
Loving these single serve K-Cups I've received for testing purposes from influenster. they are a little on the sweet side..so if you have a sweet tooth these are for you! Great for an afternoon pick me up or a cozy night on the couch! Great flavor!
Where can I buy the pods in Texas Humble or Houston
Danielle S.
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Wendy M.