BY HILLS BROS #53 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
Roberta R.
Biloxi, MS
Fabulous flavor and a nice treat when you are weary. A warm country inn came to mind as I was transported on holiday. The aroma was decadent and the flavor was creamy, rich, and heavenly. I will definitely recommend this to my family and friends.
Devan F.
Elsmere, KY
I actually enjoyed trying this product. My favorite is the mocha. Also the French vanilla was pretty good too. Although, It wasent frothy and I do wish it was a little sweeter, but they were still pretty good. I would give this product 3.5/5 stars. I received this sample complimentary to influenster and voxbox. Thanks influenster! #cozycapp
Casey G.
Plymouth, OH
Nice and smooth. Not too strong and goes down great! Great flavor! Will definitely buy in the future. Was my favorite flavor of them all and can't wait to try furture flavore . Top 5 favorite coffees and would highly recommend it to others !!!!!!
missy g.
Shelbyville, TN
The product has changed my views entirely. I normally do not like vanilla flavored drinks but after giving this one a try I am hooked. I will be purchasing very soon. Flavor mixes well not leaving a chalky residue or taste behind like others.
Echo W.
Blackfoot, ID
I'm not a big fan of cappuccino's, but this product was very delicious. It wasn't too syrupy and thick. Very full flavored without tasting like it was straight creamer and the convenience of being able to make it in my Keurig was spectacular.
Savannah H.
War, WV
I received this #cozycapp for free from influenster to try. I received different flavors but the French vanilla was certainly my favorite. I liked that they came in k-cups for convenience. It was probably the best cappuccino I have made at home.
Valeria P.
Gurnee, IL
I really enjoyed the k cups for single servings. It's great to be able to have an instant cappuccino in the conform of your home. I really liked the flavor it wasn't too sweet or strong. It had a good consistency and wasn't watery. I would recommend to others who enjoy coffee #cozycapp I did receive this product free for testing
Candy H.
Sycamore, GA
I received a sample of this cappucino in my Influenster VoxBox, it was really tasty. I will most likely purchase these on my own. The single serve is just enough for me to enjoy without wasting a whole pot of cofffee. #CozyCapp

I received these product free to test
Gia Y.
Emerson, NJ
Absolutely LOVING the new Cappuccino K-Cups from @HillsBrosCapp!! They are so yummy!! Thank you @Influenster for the samples and for getting me hooked on these! WIll definitely be buying these when I see them in the store!! #CozyCapp
Rachel C.
I received this product free for testing purposes in my #treatvoxbox. I wasn't sure at first but really enjoyed the #cozycapp French Vanilla flavor. It wasn't too sweet and had a nice smooth vanilla flavor. Will have to get again!
Where can I buy the pods in Texas Humble or Houston
Danielle S.
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Wendy M.