BY HILLS BROS #55 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
Ana S.
Katy, TX
It's cappuccino was absolutely delicious it was my first time trying it and I was very pleased with the flavors very creamy and not too strong I highly recommend this product if you love to drink a nice warm cup of cappuccino anytime of the day would definitely be purchasing in the near future.
Treesha B.
Tomball, TX
I love this cappuccino! Even though it is a mix, it is very creamy And the flavor is delicious! It does not taste kuke a mix at all! I received these in my #treatvoxbox and had to share them with my coworkers. They were a huge hit at work and now many of them are buying these for themselves.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
First let me say this taste amazing. It's not too strong or to weak. The flavor is so bold. I love French vanilla so this was a plus. The price is adorable. Since it was my first time trying it, it was great. Go out and try this cappuccino. Opinion is my own thanks influenster for the sample
Tammy B.
Campobello, SC
I'm not a coffee drinker in the first place so this review is probably skewed. I thought that maybe this would change my mind about coffee since this was a sweeter flavor as I find coffee too bitter for my liking. This product unfortunately did not sway me and I still do not like coffee.
Samantha S.
Staunton , VA
I received this free to test and I like the flavor as long as you make a 6 ounce cup. Anything larger and you lose the flavor. Hills should think about coffee drinkers and how we like pur BIG cups! I added vanilla creamer and that helped but seems to take away from the point of the product
Sandra C.
Moorhead, MN
This was a great cappuccino but compared to English Toffee, the flavor is not as great. I received this via Influenster Voxbox free . This would be a brand I would purchase more often because of the quality . It also comes down to how you like your drink. I prefer mine in my Keurig.
Martha M.
Middleburg, FL
For sweetened pod coffee, this is very good. It isn't too sweet, maybe just a hint of vanilla (it isn't very strong). Generally, I drink strong, black coffee - this would be good with a pastry, or as an after-dinner coffee.
I got this in the #TreatVoxBox. I'd buy this again.
#CozyCapp
Melody G.
San Francisco, CA
I receive for complementary package of the French Vanilla, Salted Caramel, English Toffee, and Mocha and to be honest I loved them all. If I had to choose only one I would French Vanilla. I think is the right amount of sweetness, unlike other who have no sweetness to them. I would defiantly recommend them. I never heard of this brand before, so it was nice to try them, they won as a new customer.
Karissa T.
Windsor, NY
I received this product in K-cup form in my #TreatVoxBox and was really excited to try a #CozyCapp! It was very tasty. Not as strong as I like it but still had flavor. I would definitely recommend this product to people!!!
*I received this product complimentary for testing purposes*
Jenny N.
Willits, CA
I really enjoyed these cappuccino k cups. The fact that I didn't have to add anything to them made them even better! They have me the right kick I needed for the morning or something to enjoy at night. I can't wait to try some more! #CozyCapp I received this product free to test no
Where can I buy the pods in Texas Humble or Houston
Danielle S.
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Wendy M.