BY HILLS BROS #53 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
Jezreel  m.
Milledgeville, GA
I received this coffee in my influester treat voxbox. I don't typically enjoy cappuccino k-cups from other brands, but i absolutely loved this coffee. It didn't taste artificially flavored like many cappuccino k-cup i have previously tried. I would definitely recommend theses and will be repurchasing these. #cozycapp
Andrea H.
I received a sample of Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, French Vanilla for free from Influenster in exchance for my opinion. The French Vanilla Cappuccino is incredible. It's smooth and silky. I like my coffee/cappuccino very sweet but with this I didn't need to add any sweetener or creamer. It's delicious!!
Amber P.
Rock Hill, Sc
I love cappuccinos. And this brand is awesome. I love the French vanilla it is my favorite flavor. I love that I can drink it hot or cold and it is awesome either way. So I can still drink my favorite drink no matter the time of year. I love having a #CozyCapp and curling up with a good book. I got some free to try.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
I used to drink this cappuccino all of the time but when I got a keurig I stopped because it didn't come in single serve. However I was lucky enough to get it in the treat voxbox to review and I remember why I loved this coffee. I really do recommend this coffee it is sweet enough without being overkill sweet! I love it
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
I absolutely love these in the French vanilla flavor! They taste so good and are a good change from my usual hot beverage. They are also affordable which is great. I received some in my #TreatVoxBox complimentary to test and am so glad! #CozyCapp
May L.
I received a sample pack of the French Vanilla, salted caramel, English toffee, and one other Hills Bros. Cappuccino single serve cups for the Keurig through the influenster Vox box program.

Although not my favorite of the bunch, that distinction belongs to the English Toffee flavor, the French Vanilla cups were still pretty good. My only complaint : it was very much on the light side. I barely tasted any coffee flavor.
Shirley M.
This flavor Cappuccino pod was delicious (With added sugar of course) I received a free sample of this flavor, Salted caramel, English Toffee, and Mocha. The French Vanilla was the sweetest one. These pods were great and I loved that they fit into my iCoffee machine as well as my keurig. #CozyCapp
Taylor U.
Loveland, CO
Along with a lot of other posters of I received this product in K-cup form in my #TreatVoxBox and was really excited to try a #CozyCapp! It wasn't as good as I expected to be. There wasn't foam on top and not a very strong flavor. It could have just been the French Vanilla flavor though. I have yet to try the Toffee flavor I received, but still can't wait.

*I received this product complimentary for testing purposes*
Rachel D.
Topeka, KS
This was a yummy, warm drink with a subtle flavor. I enjoyed it more than coffee, but I would've liked a more flavorful drink. Of course anything I can make in my Keurig is great because it's quick and convenient. I received a free kcup in my #influenster #treatvoxbox to test out and review. #cozycapp
Ana S.
Katy, TX
It's cappuccino was absolutely delicious it was my first time trying it and I was very pleased with the flavors very creamy and not too strong I highly recommend this product if you love to drink a nice warm cup of cappuccino anytime of the day would definitely be purchasing in the near future.
Where can I buy the pods in Texas Humble or Houston
Danielle S.
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Wendy M.