BY HILLS BROS #55 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
Brittaney H.
Thanks to influenster, I got samples of the French vanilla, salted caramel, English toffee and mocha. At first I tried the mocha in an 8oz cup of water. It was too watery for my taste. Then I read the full label on the KCup and saw it calls for it to be in 6oz of water. What a difference! I tried the French Vanilla next and It's the perfect amount of flavor and sweetness. As long as it's in the 6oz, it's amazing! I took off one star as I wish the 6oz recommendation was bigger on the label.
Stephanie M.
Oh yummy! I’m all about my coffee in the morning but Hills Bros. Cappuccino K-Cups are super delicious too! I just love the warm and cozy feeling that I get from a nice warm cup of cappuccino in the morning and the French Vanilla flavor is fantastic. I will be purchasing these in the future. I received a free sample from Influenster for testing purposes. #CozyCapp
Lynda B.
Crawfordville, FL
I love the Salted Caramel flavor. It's surprisingly just sweet enough, but not too much. Usually the flavored cappuccinos are too sweet and more like a hot chocolate. This was just right. I love coming in from work and having a few
minutes of down time with a cappuccino. Just pop it in the Keurig and enjoy. I will definitely make these a regular treat.
patty w.
So I was gifted a sample of this in my treat voxbox and I have to say I normally am not a big fan of coffee products. But with this it didn't have that harsh coffee taste I assumed it would. It was so tasty, with a sweet taste that just went down smooth with no weird after taste. It went well with in the morning, an afternoon pickup or as an after dinner drink. I would definitely recommend this product #cozycapp
*received free to try sample*
Brittany C.
Umatilla, FL
I've never tried cappuccino and this was very tasty. I love that this product came in a single serve pod. The taste was flavorful and smooth. The single serve pod fit nicely in my off brand Kcup machine. I now drink cappuccinos and my hubs fell in love with them too. I received this product free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Alexandra M.
Was really excited when I found out I was getting these in my vox box I had seen them around in stores and I'm obsessed with my keriug. When I brewed the coffee pods they turned out really watery, and I made them in a smaller setting it was to sweet. Not much of a coffee feel too it. Would I recommend? I don't know... for a quick cup of "coffee" sure. But as for me buying on my own I say no. Thanks for the samples influenster!
diane w.
Orange , CT
I wouldn't call it cappuccino because it is not like a coffee house cappuccino. I like a lot froth and the flavor though good was a little too watery for me. I don't really think it's worth paying $8.00 for and not something that would be a regular on my shopping list. #cozycapp I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
This is by far the best kcup cappuccino ever! I purchased this from Walmart the cost was around $6.00 very affordable. I love the packaging it is very eye catching. When the cappuccino was brewing you could smell a nice vanilla aroma, and I must admit the taste was exquisite! I will most definitely purchase this product again and again.
Melissa W.
Manteca, CA
I liked this product and it was good to sip on, however it didn't have a very strong cappuccino flavor. As a cappuccino lover, this was a little dissapponting. But it was creamy and not too sweet which was a pleasant surprise. I used the medium setting on my keurig so the low water setting would produce a stronger flavor. I would purchase this in the store. I received this product for free to test and review. #CozyCapp
Tamekia C.
Edwards, Mississippi
I received 4 different flavors of Hills Bros Cappuccino. I have only tried the French Vanilla one. To be honest it wasn't good at all. I use 6 ounces as it said and it still looked nasty and like mostly water. This is not a product that I would buy again. If I could have given this product 0 stars I would have. Had to give at least 1 star to submit this review. I received these product complimentary to test and review.
Where can I buy the pods in Texas Humble or Houston
Danielle S.
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Wendy M.