BY HILLS BROS #53 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
Christan H.
Madisonville, TN
My favorite hot drink I love the flavor.. it's great for a sweet treat on a cold night
Carie J.
Doral, FL
Love these in my mr coffee keurig k cups machine I have these every morning
Destiney M.
Kendallville, IN
I loved this, it was extremely smooth and full of glavor. I WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE RECOMMENDING AND BUYING AGAIN. I have never had a cappachino so rich and creamy before and it don't taste watered down. #cozycap I lover the packing also, received this product free for testing and I am glad I did!!
christina b.
Savannah, Ga
I received this as a free sample and to be honest I did not like the taste of it. There was a bit of an after taste that lingered. I love cappuccinos but this product was not my favorite. However I added milk to it and my teenage son loved it. Personally I would not recommend.
Marti G.
Erie, PA
My husband was not a big fan. He said it was bitter and gritty. He prefers any other brand. He does not want me to buy it. He likes the regular Hills brand coffee. Its worth the money but not the cappuccino. Sorry, we won't be buying this at all.
Leda G.
Sudbury
Love these single servings of coffee! Nice full bold tasting, great for people on the go!
Where can I buy the pods in Texas Humble or Houston
Danielle S.
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Wendy M.