BY HILLS BROS #53 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
A C.
Knoxville, TN
I love single serve cups and I really enjoyed this coffee, it tasted really good and full rich taste of Vanilla.
Heather b.
Bristol, TN
I have always loved cappuccinocappuccino. I love this product because of the single serve cups for the keurig!
Jennifer T.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Delish , smooth taste! Goes great with my morning toast! Love that it comes in k-cups for my coffee machine.
Catherine B.
Gadsden, AL
Not as delicious as I would have hoped. Loved the taste but it was a little too foamy for me and very sweet.
Lori R.
Hop Bottom, PA
Great taste but I wish the medium size setting on the Keurig didn't make it taste too weak. I like big cups!
Omniah R.
Smells and tastes good, not as strong as my preferred coffer but its good for a regular cup of coffee
Chelsea P.
Yummy cup of coffee! Easy and quick to make. Love this for when I'm on the go! The price is right!
Renee G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This Hill Bros. cappuccino single serve cups are very good! I love the French vanilla flavor!
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
Grandma buys these in bulk. I don't typically like coffee products but this is so amazing.
Angeline J.
Piqua, oh
This was a very smooth coffee. I do like a little stronger flavor when drinking coffee.
Where can I buy the pods in Texas Humble or Houston
Danielle S.
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Wendy M.