BY HILLS BROS #53 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
Stacie O.
HUntersville, NC
This was great. Nice way to unwind from a long day. The flavor was nice and rich. So excited that I received these from influenster free to try. #CozyCapp
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
I enjoyed the k-cup sample that I received, however I do like a sweeter drink. I may try using less water next time, and will definitely try this again!
Kimberly  D.
Henderson, NV
Love this product! Especially when I need a little something in the evening. It's smooth and has a great French vanilla flavor. Would highly recommend.
Carmen D.
I absolutely love this brand and flavor. Great to have on hand when i cant make it to a coffee shop or gas station to get a french vanilla cappuccino!!
Kristie H.
Royersford, PA
This wasn't too bad! I thought it would be horrible but it taste good! I would defintely buy this product. You really can taste the vanilla in it.
Shanda S.
Oakfield, NY
I usually buy vanilla cappucinos at our local coffee shop. I was surprised how awesome the French Vanilla was! Def. something I will buy again!
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this! its been my favorite for years! I don't care if its full price either! French Vanilla is my top favorite favor from Hills Bro.
Ronni C.
Camden, OH
I did not like this flavor at all. It wasn't sweet enough jn my opinion. Packaging is good but I would not buy this flavor for myself.
Samantha W.
Laporte, IN
I love this product!! It's easy to use and delicious to drink!!!!!!!!! I have used this brand for years and it seems to never change
Megan M.
Benton, AR
I love the French vanilla! By far my favorite! A perfect blend of vanilla and cappuccino! #CozyCapp
I received a free sample to try !
Where can I buy the pods in Texas Humble or Houston
Danielle S.
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Wendy M.