BY HILLS BROS #53 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
Yessi R.
Gainesville, GA
This is better than any other cappuccino I ever had. taste even better when you do it with milk and yo had small march mellows. the packaging is great comes with allot.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, French Vanilla
It has a creamy flavor of French Vanilla and It is in single-serve cups. Naturally sweetened and gluten free...
Kristy H.
Sacramento, CA
We tried this single serve cup this morning and it was wonderful! I would definitely recommend this flavor to friends. The price seems to be very reasonable as well.
Priscilla A.
I love this cappuccino! The vanilla flavor is ever strong which I love and goes amazing with French vanilla creamer or hazelnut creamer. I love drinking this cold but is taste amazing hot as well. Definitely recommend this cappuccino.
Kendra H.
This is my favorite flavor of cappuccinos. I also really love the cups but they do get expensive. They have a really great taste and I do really like this brand.
Alex M.
Norton, VA
Being a new mom it's hard to find time to make my daily dose of caffeine in the mornings. Luckily I got these in a VoxBox to try. It's so much easier to be able to pop one in the Keurig and go! #cozycapp
Bobbie P.
Harrodsburg, KY
Love the Hills Bros Cappuccino French Vanilla! Love the creamy flavor and ease of using my Keurig for a speedy cup of yummy! Thank you Influenster for the freebie to try out! #CozyCapp
Chantel R.
Opelousas, LA
I gave this product to my daughter and she absolutely loves it. I am more of a coffee drinker but if I had to drink cappuccino this would definitely be my first choice
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
I use these when i have to travel out of town ,you cant get good coffee everywhere and i love my coffee so i go prepared .great deal and nice to take along.
Ronisha S.
This coffee is so smooth and delish. Super easy to use with my Keruig. This coffee is everything and more, whenever I need a nice treat this is my go too!
Where can I buy the pods in Texas Humble or Houston
Danielle S.
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Wendy M.