BY HILLS BROS #53 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
April H.
I liked that in came in single serve because it's just me that drinks it. The flavor was fair could be sweeter but you can always add your own sugar to it. #cozycapp I also received this free to test
Donyell T.
It's ok if...

It's ok if you're not really into coffee. If you like your sugar & cream with a splash of coffee... If you prefer Starbucks frappé over a actual cup of joe than you will live this!
Ashley P.
smyrna, TN
Really enjoyed these single serve kcup from Hills Bros. The vanilla flavor is so yummy. The taste is sweet but also mixed with full flavor coffee. I added a little whip cream and mmm what treat!
Diane B.
Zionsville, IN
Delightful! Very flavorful and so easy to prepare! A keeper. This is the perfect treat for the end of a long day or to celebrate a special occasion. #cozycapp (received free from Influenster)
Sharla M.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the #treatvoxbox and love it! The flavor is great on the 6 oz setting on Strong. I also love the Salted Caramel flavor. Go get these!
Danielle L.
Coronado , CA
I enjoyed my Hills Bros Cappuccino this morning. I like the flavor, but a little sweet for me. Very easy to use, just add water. Thank you Influenster for gifting me this free product to try.
Amanda B.
Henrico, VA
I think they have very good cappuccino. I love the french vanilla the best. Seems like a decent brand and not bad for the price. I received a free sample and went and bought some :-) #cozycapp
Nanette C.
I received this coffee as a sample and I really like it. I made it with milk, the taste is really good and smooth and there is nothing else you need to add. It is a good choice instead of brewing some coffee when you are in a hurry. I definitely would buy it!
Marilyn M.
Palm Springs, FL
A super addictive product my family loves delicious , excellent as a bedtime snack , its taste is soft, not too sweet , simply point #cozycapp
I received from influester team as a free test
jamie h.
When brewing these for some reason I never have the full flavor like I would when buying one from a coffee shop or store. It taste more like hot water with a VERY small hint of flavor. So small you can't even tell it is suppose to be French vanilla.
#cozycapp
Where can I buy the pods in Texas Humble or Houston
Danielle S.
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Wendy M.