Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, French Vanilla

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

These any good???
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Where can I buy the pods in Texas Humble or Houston
Start your review of Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, French Vanilla!
Racine, WI
These are so great! I am so glad they make them as a k-cup now! I was a religious fan of the tub that you mixed yourself with hot water but this is so much more convenient!
Purchased at: Walmart
Very nice taste but often when I make it it messes up my machine. It’ll say that the pod was not designed for the product and make you remove the pod which gets annoying and wastes product
Hattiesburg, MS
Love this cappuccino mix! It is my all time favorite! It's great hot or even cold! And there's coupons in each container to help you save, but it is already reasonably priced! Love drinking this when it's cold outside!
Manistique, MI
After popping the pod in my Keurig I eagerly awaited my first taste of the French Vanilla cappuccino. I could smell it brewing. Even my kids asked what smelled so good. Once it was done it looked pretty good. It wasn't frothy or thick like I like them but coming from a pod I was still impressed. It had more flavor than I was expecting and I really did enjoy it. I did attempt a "re-tread" as I drank it pretty fast but as expected it came out way too thin and weak but hey had to try it because one cup wasn't enough. Overall I liked it and will purchase it so as not to pay $4.00 a cup from the coffee shop in the morning and to save time. I received my sample complimentary of Influenster and #TreatVoxBox #CozyCapp to test and review.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
My absolute favorite cappuccino! Love that it is in k-cups so I can just pop it in, in the morning and go. For me, I don't need to add any extras to this to make it flavorful, so that is a major plus to me!
Oxford, MS
Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, French Vanilla uploaded by Raina S.
I tried this flavor and even though it tasted really good through still tasted like water. I used six ounces so I think it has to do with the mix itself. It also didn't foam up like most Capps do when I fix them. This really shocked me and made me wonder if it would help to use my frother but that didn't seem to help much either. I will give it another try because I did like it. Also just a side note I didn't taste much of a coffee flavor with this one. I received this sample from influenster in exchange of my honest and unbiased review.
Nazareth , PA
Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, French Vanilla uploaded by Ashley G.
I got four different samples of the Hill Bros. K-cup Cappuccino from #Influenster. The French Vanilla was absolutely the best one. Salted Caramel and English Toffee were watered down (even on the smallest cup on the Kuerig). The Mocha was okay but could use more chocolate flavor. I would probably not buy the K-cups again, but I would buy these in the packets. I really really enjoyed the cappuccino packets! I didn't even know they existed! #CozyCapp Yum!
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
Hills Bros Cappuccino is amazing I love all of the flavors of coffee. I love flavored coffee and I drink coffee every day. I own a 2.0 Keurig machine. I am excited that they now come in k cups. If you drink coffee every day like I do I would recommend Hills Bros cappuccino to anyone who loves flavor coffee as much as I do. I would buy again and I usually stock up when there is a great sale going on. I use my 2.0 Keurig Machine daily. Being a mom it's a rough time in the morning so when the kids get on the bus I enjoy my coffee.
When you are looking for something quick and tasty this is the way to go! I used the sample I received and made a small cup with my Kuerig and tasted a sip before my husband drank it. I like it because it's not super strong but he thought it was rather weak. It smells so good while brewing and ranks right up there with the chain coffee shops at such a better value! I have bough some since as a gift for my Bapaw because he likes it so much. If there was a dairy free option I would have given this a 5 * rating.
Austin, TX
Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, French Vanilla uploaded by Mack G. B.
This is still part of four k cup single cappuccino from hills bros from my first #treatbox, #VoxBox but unfortunately I never got a chance to try for the reason that I don't have Keurig but I already had before the single drink mix and that was really good, my favorite one actually. I guess this k cup french vanilla is the same. #cozycapp #gotitfree, #fortestingpurposes, @influenster, @hillsbros