BY HILLS BROS #43 in K-Cups

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
Ronda B.
Franklin, KS
i got this for the kids but i like it better then some of the other i have bought it is very creamy and full of flavor i highly recomend this.
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
This is my absolute favorite flavor of instant cappuchino! It tastes just as if a piece of toffee and espresso had a baby!
Caitlin W.
The English Toffee Cappuccino is absolutely amazing! I didn't have to add anything to it and it was sweet enough! The taste is great and gives you the caffeine kick you need! 😊
Jessica Z.
Pittsfield, MA
Pretty good considering I'm not much of a cappuccino drinker. I made this at work and all of shared it and we all agreed that it was very tasty! I love a nice hot drink on a freezing cold day especially in spring!
Ruth W.
Farmington, NM
I really enjoyed this product! My son and I both enjoyed a cup first thing in the morning and discovered that it was a great flavor without being too sweet. It was very creamy and the powder dissolved easily. Not only was their a powder, but also a K-cup option! Give this a try if you enjoy flavored coffee for a quarter of the price of a coffee shop. #cozy cap

*I received these products for free to test, but opinions are all my own.
Huey-Tyng R.
Ashburn, VA
Creamy, sweet and delicious. Based on how it smelled within the packaging, I didn't think that I would like it, but I was pleasantly surprised. It is definitely a step up from similar products because it has such a full-bodied consistency just by adding water. It is a quick, decadent and satisfying fix for a cappuccino craving.
Brittany F.
Racine, WI
I received a sample pack of K-Cups from my Treat Voxbox & I couldn't be more excited that my favorite brand of Cappuccino now comes on kcup form!! #cozycapp #voxbox #love!
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
I received free sAmple boxes of Hills Bros. cappuccino single serve packets in english toffee flavor . I was so excited to try them because Hills Bros. is a brand that I normally use know and trust. I assumed it would be delicious. I was surprised to find that I was a little disappointed in the flavoring, coloring and consistency of the 'cappuccino' drink these singleserve packets produces. Although it was very easy to understand how to make it, and how quick and simple it to to make the cappuccino in single servings by just heating up the set amount of water and adding a packet to it, mixing, serving and enjoying. The issue that I discovered when trying this, is that The flavoring is very weak for the amount of water that is recommended to be used per packet. It almost seems as if there's just not enough mix in the packet for the amount of water that is to be used. So the second time I prepared it, I doubled the packets using 2 packs with the same amount of water and it came out wonderful & tasted more like a regular cappuccino than using only one packet with 8 ounces of water. Secondly, I really like my coffee strong and flavorful; so I decided to change things up a little bit and use the remaining packet that I had left and combine it with an actual cup of Hills Bros hot. brewed coffee... It was awesome! It completely changed my regular cup of coffee and made it into an instant cappuccino to where I didn't need to add any sugar, creamer or milk- just black coffee and one packet of the cappuccino singleserve packet mix in English toffee flavor. when used this way I would definitely recommend it for those that like cappuccino or latte type drinks. In addition I drank about half of that cup of coffee as a hot drink, and let the other half cool down and added some ice to it to make it an iced cappuccino. It also tasted very good as an iced cappuccino as well. Therefore I would recommend for those for that enjoy a flavorful and stronger cup of coffee doubling up the packets of this type of cappuccino mix would be the best ideal option as one packet may not give you the caffeine, flavor, consistency and texture you are seeking in a cup of coffee. My opinion would be that one single serve packet is not sufficient for the 8 ounces of hot or warm water they are recommending to mix this one packet but if you double them up it does the trick and gives you exactly the flavor, color, consistency and caffeine you're probably looking for.
Jennifer D.
Chapin, SC
I received these for free in the #treatvoxbox campaign in exchange for my honest, unbiased opinion. I loved the English Toffee flavor. I had never tried these before. The smell was delicious and it actually even scented my classroom for a couple hours after it was gone! These are amazing.
christine a.
I love love love love these the flavor is amazing i added two packets because i love toffee so i was to happy getting these. I also used it to sprinkle it on ice cream.
Christina S.
Oxnard , CA
Has anyone else found this item to be too watery in taste? Is there a way to fix the flavor?
MONEKA S.
Tis the season for hot drinks and I want love trying new flavors. I would like to ask my Influenster family is the English Toffee flavor overwhelming ??? I love Toffee but I'm curious who this Cappuccino taste.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it taste just as amazing?
Bianca P.
Melrose, MA
Is this good? I love Capps but they are so hard to make at home!