BY HILLS BROS #48 in K-Cups

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

• Is this good? I love Capps but they are so hard t...Be the first to answer!
  • Tis the season for hot drinks and I want love trying new flavors....2 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it taste just as amazing?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nusrat K.
Nusrat K.
Frisco, TX
When I received a sample box of Hills Bros Cappuccino mix in my #TreatVoxBox to test I was a little hesitant to try it. I'm an unashamed coffee addict and I like my coffee a certain way. Drink mixes are always a little too sweet for me and this one was flavored English Toffee so I definitely had my doubts. I poured out the contents of one sachet and poured in some boiling water until I filled up the mug. Then I mixed and braced myself for a super sweet hot drink with a fake aftertaste. I took a sip and and waited. No weird aftertaste. In fact it wasn't super sweet at all. I could taste the coffee and I could taste the English Toffee flavor but this was actually pretty good! It was light and creamy and I think that's why I liked it. It's the perfect hot drink for curling up with a good book on a rainy day. #CozyCapp
Jade M.
Jade M.
Searcy , AR
I do not have a Keurig but I looked up ways to use a K-Cup so I could do the #TreatVoxBox review and found success in doing it. So I was able to try this completely free and I was not paid no endorsing the product in any way when I tried this. I think the product is very bland in taste. I like big flavor and I like SWEET flavor when it comes to cappuccinos. I want to taste the English toffee and the caramel flavors that they sell but it seems like I can smell the flavor more than taste it when it is combined with hot water. Also you have to be careful how much water you are using whether it is a K-Cup or just a packet. I suggest tasting as you add the water so that yours wont be as bland as mine. This doesn't mean it wont be a great product for others, it just means for my taste, it was pretty bland.
alexandra c.
alexandra c.
The flavor is wonderful, and it's even better to top off your typical drip coffee maker with one of these. But I hate the fact that you can not recycle any of the packaging. There is so much pollution and garbage being made, so much unnecessarily energy being used to produce the plastics and foil, and it's just piling up and making large mountains! It's horrible! As much as anyone loves simple, quick, single serving things, I wish it would STOP! #cozycapp #toomuch #learntorecycle #reduce #reuse #recycle #stopbuying #stopaddingtothetrash please, don't pollute. I am grateful to have been able to receive these as a free sample, but please don't purchase into these and pay to suffocate the planet.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
I received this complementary for review in my #treatVoxBox. I used to totally love the canisters of cappuccino when I was younger so I was happy that they have a K-cup option now which is portion controlled and less messy. The flavor is nice and pretty much what I remember. The only issues with these is they tend to taste a bit watery which is common for premixed powders. Plus like I've mentioned before, they are pretty carb heavy which doesn't work if you are watching your diet (coffee or cookie? Hmmm hard choice) but they are nice and I was appreciative to be able to try them. #CozyCapp
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Hamilton, OH
I love coffee; I used to be a barista and I still make my own lattes and such at home. Technically, a real cappuccino is espresso with lots of foamed milk. While I know a regular kurig will not produce milk foam, this cappuccino cup did not have the full coffee flavor I enjoy. It was too sweet and a bit weak for it to be my morning cup. It's a good dessert drink, and probably good for those who don't like strong coffee, but it didn't have enough caffeine really wake me up.
I received this product in my Influenster voxbox for free to review #cozycap
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Alpine, AZ
Living deep in the woods we don't have fancy coffee companies. Hill Bro. Cappuccino's fill the void. They are quick and easy to make and provide an awesome flavor! Best of all, at $8 for 12 cups, you can get a Hill Bros. #CozyCapp for a fraction of the price of a fancy chain Mocha drink!

I received a variety pack from Influenster for testing purposes. All four flavors were great but the Englist Toffee is by far my favorite. It is just perfect. Not too sweet and not chemically like other brands! I highly recommend.
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Rochester, NY
Overall, this product was good. It's definitely tasty and great as an occasional treat, but it's definitely on the sweet side and would be too much for me on a regular basis. That being said, it wasn't as sweet as similar products that since tried. I could actually drink a cup without feeling like I'd binged on candy or sipped my way to a cavity. I don't generally eat/drink dairy products and this does have some dairy in it, but I chose to mix it with unsweetened coconut milk and found that it paired well.
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Bay Shore, NY
This cappuccino is delicious !!The way it's packaged is too cute howevet the flavor is so yummy. It's creamy and tasteful for a cold or rainy day or night at home. It is adorable and easy to make. Just get a mug filled with water put right into your microwave for a couple of mins and mix the packet in and Bam there you have it a delicious warm cappuccino. I received this product for free and really enjoyed it. After receiving it and enjoying it so much I had to do a review to share my excitement :)
Kimberley J.
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
***So this review is for the Hot Cocoa*** I wasn't sure if I could add a product in this app. Anyways! I received the hot cocoa for free from @HillsBrosHotCocoa & @Influenster....The milk chocolate was nice- what I expected of what hot cocoa should be like. The dark chocolate one was a little disappointing - it was a bit bitter...I was expecting something richer in chocolate flavor. But dark chocolate is generally bitter- I just lost the chocolate flavor in its bitterness. #CocoaKeepsWarm #Contest
Laura L.
Laura L.
Grottoes, VA
While I am not a huge fan of English Toffee, I still found these to be very enjoyable! I loved the convenience of them, being able to pop them in my Keurig machine. This was my first time using Hill Bros. single serves, and I will definitely be investigating other flavors. I would recommend these to anyone looking for something more than your standard black coffee in the mornings.

I received this product for free, and my opinions and reviews are 100% honest and my own.
MONEKA S.
MONEKA S.
Tis the season for hot drinks and I want love trying new flavors. I would like to ask my Influenster family is the English Toffee flavor overwhelming ??? I love Toffee but I'm curious who this Cappuccino taste.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Oxnard , CA
Has anyone else found this item to be too watery in taste? Is there a way to fix the flavor?
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it taste just as amazing?
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Melrose, MA
Is this good? I love Capps but they are so hard to make at home!