BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsHills Bros
Hills Bros Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, English Toffee

Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, English Toffee

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Is this good? I love Capps but they are so hard to make at home!
Tis the season for hot drinks and I want love trying new flavors. I would like to ask my Influenster family is the English Toffee flavor overwhelming ??? I love Toffee but I'm curious who this Cappuccino taste.
This sounds amazing, does it taste just as amazing?
Start your review of Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, English Toffee!
Maria D.
Fountain Vly, CA
Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, English Toffee uploaded by Maria D.
Recently I received a sample of 4 of the Hills Brothers Cappuccino k-cups free in my VoxBox from Infuenster. The English Toffee flavor was the flavor I really enjoyed and made a purchase of. I have found that there are so many regular Cappuccino and vanilla cappuccino flavors out there. I found myself really wanting something different. The English Toffee flavor is really good and not over powering. Hint: use the lowest selection in your Keurig to get the most flavorful cup. I found the medium setting added too much water which took away from the flavor. I liked this K-cup for a nice afternoon pick me up. For me this is a dessert in a cup which is perfect for my busy mom schedule. I have added a picture of the nutritional info for those who like to check that type of information. The price of the 12 cup pack is a good deal for the quality of the cappuccino. #CozyCapp #TreatVoxbox / @Influenster
Melissa K.
Manitowoc, WI
Good but thought flavor could be stronger. We really like the k cups easy to make. Packets are good on the go. I received this product free to try. #cozycapp
Jennifer U.
Alexandria, VA
I was able to share this product with guests and they absolutely loved it! It was a hit! It was sweetened just right, they couldn't believe that it was all in one pod. This was my first experience with this product. I would recommend this product to others!I received this product for free in exchange for my review and honest, unbiased opinion.
amie G.
Aberdeen, WA
I don't drink a lot of full sugar drinks so I decided to put this in my daughters Easter Basket for a nice little treat. The packaging was great and she loved how you could just shove them in your purse or backpack and take them anywhere, She also said they were really tasty but could use to be a little less caloric
izabella S.
san antonio, TX
This coffee was one of the best ones for the Keurig! The packaging was a little messy when i got it (as in the coffee grains) but compared to other coffees, it had a really good flavor. Not too sweet- not too harsh. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Caslyn  H.
Woodland Hls, CA
I got samples of the French vanilla, salted caramel, English toffee and mocha. The French vanilla was not sweet enough, i had add Sweetener to sweeten it up. After a few sips, it gave me this weird aftertaste. Weird look. Watery. I had to stop drinking it after half a cup. The salted caramel was watery and not very appetizing. Only able to drink a few sips. The coffee wasn't strong enough and tastes like something my teenager drinks. The English toffee tasted better with dark coffee. On its own it's not very satisfying. The mocha flavor was good but none of the samples are good on their own. They smell amazing as its brewing but when you drink it, it's watery, sometimes too sweet and overall not a morning cup of coffee to enjoy. I was given a free sample to review and this review is my honest opinion of the product I received.
Carolyn T.
Durham, NC
I thought that these sounded amazing, they are not :( There is not much coffee taste and the cream/sugar is way too strong for my taste. These are not for me:(
brittani H.
waco, TX
Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, English Toffee uploaded by brittani H.
I received Hills Bros Cappuccino K-Cup Brewers complementary from Influenster, I'm so glad they sent them to me. I love every flavor I received. I'm not a big coffee drinker but these Cappuccinos are awesome and I will definitely be buying more of them!! Thanks Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try them!!
Gladys S.
Streamwood, IL
Love the taste, it is not too sweet, which is perfect for my taste buds. Enjoyed it one chilly morning for breakfast and it was good to start to my morning.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,176 reviews
Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, English Toffee uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these! Just bought a bunch & they’re so good! Easy to make and very fast! Great for on the go moms!