BY HILLS BROS #43 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
***So this review is for the Hot Cocoa*** I wasn't sure if I could add a product in this app. Anyways! I received the hot cocoa for free from @HillsBrosHotCocoa & @Influenster....The milk chocolate was nice- what I expected of what hot cocoa should be like. The dark chocolate one was a little disappointing - it was a bit bitter...I was expecting something richer in chocolate flavor. But dark chocolate is generally bitter- I just lost the chocolate flavor in its bitterness. #CocoaKeepsWarm #Contest
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
I received free sAmple boxes of Hills Bros. cappuccino single serve packets in english toffee flavor . I was so excited to try them because Hills Bros. is a brand that I normally use know and trust. I assumed it would be delicious. I was surprised to find that I was a little disappointed in the flavoring, coloring and consistency of the 'cappuccino' drink these singleserve packets produces. Although it was very easy to understand how to make it, and how quick and simple it to to make the cappuccino in single servings by just heating up the set amount of water and adding a packet to it, mixing, serving and enjoying. The issue that I discovered when trying this, is that The flavoring is very weak for the amount of water that is recommended to be used per packet. It almost seems as if there's just not enough mix in the packet for the amount of water that is to be used. So the second time I prepared it, I doubled the packets using 2 packs with the same amount of water and it came out wonderful & tasted more like a regular cappuccino than using only one packet with 8 ounces of water. Secondly, I really like my coffee strong and flavorful; so I decided to change things up a little bit and use the remaining packet that I had left and combine it with an actual cup of Hills Bros hot. brewed coffee... It was awesome! It completely changed my regular cup of coffee and made it into an instant cappuccino to where I didn't need to add any sugar, creamer or milk- just black coffee and one packet of the cappuccino singleserve packet mix in English toffee flavor. when used this way I would definitely recommend it for those that like cappuccino or latte type drinks. In addition I drank about half of that cup of coffee as a hot drink, and let the other half cool down and added some ice to it to make it an iced cappuccino. It also tasted very good as an iced cappuccino as well. Therefore I would recommend for those for that enjoy a flavorful and stronger cup of coffee doubling up the packets of this type of cappuccino mix would be the best ideal option as one packet may not give you the caffeine, flavor, consistency and texture you are seeking in a cup of coffee. My opinion would be that one single serve packet is not sufficient for the 8 ounces of hot or warm water they are recommending to mix this one packet but if you double them up it does the trick and gives you exactly the flavor, color, consistency and caffeine you're probably looking for.
Shannon R.
This is a very tasty choice of Cappuccino. The English toffee gives it a great twist. I don't usually like these kind of drinks but this worked so well! However, Cappuccinos are meant to be mainly foam which the kruieg does not do. I also do not like how bad for the earth the disposable cups are.
Neyllen P.
I received this coffee on my first VoxBox the "treat VoxBox" #CozyCapp was super emocianda trying them for being rookie influenster, but I really do not like, not at all the taste I play my Inglés toffee, the smell is very unpleasant and the taste is roasted in the end is too lasting in the mouth, does not feel natural is too artificial flavor, honestly I do not like no, no, no !!!
 I received These product free to test

recibí este cafe en mi primera voxbox la "treat voxbox" #CozyCapp estaba super emocianda de probarlos por ser novata de influenster, pero de verdad no me gusto, para nada el sabor que me toco el english toffee, el olor es muy desagradable y el sabor es tostado al final es demasiado duradero en la boca, no se siente natural tiene demasiado sabor artificial, sinceramente no me gusto no, no, no!!!
Maggs P.
Riverview, FL
Such a great product i received it completely free and let me just say i will be purchasing one on my own! i love that it's just so amazingly good! if you haven't yet tried it i would recommend you buying these
cherie t.
Normally i like to drink fresh brewed coffee.. but of course there are times when you just don't have time to wait for the brewed coffee to be finished - therefore instant packets to the rescue!!! I was lucky enough to sample the English Toffee Cappuccino and it was yummy! i like how all the sweetness are already in the instant packet. I don't need to add any milk or anything.

I definitely recommend this product to friends and other consumer who likes coffee and don't have time to make it at home OR if their work places have crappy coffee. Just buy one of these boxes and keep it by your side and you'll be able to enjoy a cup of cappuccino anytime!

given how expensive starbucks or any other coffee places is, buying a box of these instant ones is so much cheaper than buying just 1 cup of coffee at a coffee place.

Yes i would buy it again; as a matter of fact I'm going to check out the local store and see what other flavors they have. I'd like to try different flavors.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
me encanta este café y de ser en copas para una preparación rápido, me gusta mas me parece que es bueno y tiene y gran sabor. indicadas para aquellas personas que no le da mucho tiempo para hacerse un cafe antes de salir temprano al trabajo.
Maria D.
Fountain Vly, CA
Recently I received a sample of 4 of the Hills Brothers Cappuccino k-cups free in my VoxBox from Infuenster. The English Toffee flavor was the flavor I really enjoyed and made a purchase of. I have found that there are so many regular Cappuccino and vanilla cappuccino flavors out there. I found myself really wanting something different. The English Toffee flavor is really good and not over powering.

Hint: use the lowest selection in your Keurig to get the most flavorful cup. I found the medium setting added too much water which took away from the flavor. I liked this K-cup for a nice afternoon pick me up. For me this is a dessert in a cup which is perfect for my busy mom schedule. I have added a picture of the nutritional info for those who like to check that type of information. The price of the 12 cup pack is a good deal for the quality of the cappuccino.
#CozyCapp #TreatVoxbox / @Influenster
Nusrat K.
Frisco, TX
When I received a sample box of Hills Bros Cappuccino mix in my #TreatVoxBox to test I was a little hesitant to try it. I'm an unashamed coffee addict and I like my coffee a certain way. Drink mixes are always a little too sweet for me and this one was flavored English Toffee so I definitely had my doubts. I poured out the contents of one sachet and poured in some boiling water until I filled up the mug. Then I mixed and braced myself for a super sweet hot drink with a fake aftertaste. I took a sip and and waited. No weird aftertaste. In fact it wasn't super sweet at all. I could taste the coffee and I could taste the English Toffee flavor but this was actually pretty good! It was light and creamy and I think that's why I liked it. It's the perfect hot drink for curling up with a good book on a rainy day. #CozyCapp
Jade M.
Searcy , AR
I do not have a Keurig but I looked up ways to use a K-Cup so I could do the #TreatVoxBox review and found success in doing it. So I was able to try this completely free and I was not paid no endorsing the product in any way when I tried this. I think the product is very bland in taste. I like big flavor and I like SWEET flavor when it comes to cappuccinos. I want to taste the English toffee and the caramel flavors that they sell but it seems like I can smell the flavor more than taste it when it is combined with hot water. Also you have to be careful how much water you are using whether it is a K-Cup or just a packet. I suggest tasting as you add the water so that yours wont be as bland as mine. This doesn't mean it wont be a great product for others, it just means for my taste, it was pretty bland.
Christina S.
Oxnard , CA
Has anyone else found this item to be too watery in taste? Is there a way to fix the flavor?
MONEKA S.
Tis the season for hot drinks and I want love trying new flavors. I would like to ask my Influenster family is the English Toffee flavor overwhelming ??? I love Toffee but I'm curious who this Cappuccino taste.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it taste just as amazing?
Bianca P.
Melrose, MA
Is this good? I love Capps but they are so hard to make at home!