BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsHills Bros
Hills Bros Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, Double Mocha

Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, Double Mocha

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, Double Mocha!
DIANA D.
Knoxville, TN
Hills Bros. Cappuccino Single Serve Cups, Double Mocha uploaded by DIANA D.
Great little cappuccino to sip on a chilly afternoon. I love having a small cup of this sitting next to me while reading a good book.
Danielle C.
Martinsburg, WV
My favorite flavor of hills bros cappuccino, nice and creamy, great chocolate flavor ! Just delicious! #Cozycapp thank you influenster for the free sample !
demi A.
I tried the double mocha K cup this morning and it was really good! i was surprised about how authentic the taste could be for a k cup! I enjoyed how it wasn't overly sweet and just the perfect amount of bitterness it was a tad too watery tasting but over all i would drink again.
Brandy R.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is a great pick me up that I enjoyed just before a long night of class and studying. Great flavor, nice and creamy. I appreciate the K-cup packaging as I don't have a regular coffee pot and I don't like instant coffee. Thank you @influenster for the free sample!
Tabitha  S.
Manitowoc, WI
I received this free within my influenster box and was pleasantly surprised. A lot of the cappuccinos I try are too sweet and don't have the coffee flavor like others but I felt this one was a great mix of coffee and mocha. I would recommend this product to others and have purchased more flavored to try. #cozycapp
Crystal Q.
Manteca, Ca
I tried the Hills Bros. Cappuccino single Serve Cups. I got some sent to me to try for free. All four of the flavors I tried were really good. I love the flavors. My favorite was the double mocha. I will definitely purchase these in the near future. #cozycapp
Lisa G.
Hudson, FL
I am trying my first cup of this as I write. Delicious! I find a lot of the flavored cappuccinos on the market too sweet, but this is perfect as far as sweetness. The one thing I'd prefer is to have a stronger coffee taste. But then I drink my regular coffee like mud so... I received a sample pack of Hill's Bros. Cappuccino from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. #CozyCapp
Tina M.
Hanford, CA
I like the Hills Bros Cappuccino in the powdered mix so when it was offered in a k-cup I was excited to try this free sample. It was good but I like to add a little extra mix to my cup for added flavor. The k-cup was meant to taste like it was intended to. But overall it was was a good cup of cappuccino.
Bryanna W.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I really enjoyed this! I love anything with coffee and mocha so I was excited to try this flavor! It wasn't too sweet or bitter, which I loved! I didn't need to add any creamer or sugar to it. The only thing I didn't like is the chocolate seemed to settle at the bottom so I had to keep stirring it, but overall it's not that big of a deal. I would definitely purchase this after trying it! #CozyCapp I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Tammara K.
Commerce , MI
I was surprised by the taste. I've tried other single serve cappuccinos and they have failed to impress. This one actually treated delicious.

Looking for your answer?