BY HILLS BROS #59 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Hills Bros.® Cappuccino, the nation's favorite café style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers. Our delightful cappuccino cups are gluten free and do not contain artificial sweeteners or trans fat.

The Hills Bros.® Cappuccino single serve assortment includes four of the most popular cappuccino flavors: French Vanilla, English Toffee, Double Mocha, and Salted Caramel.

Buy on Amazon
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
I love these!! They have such a great taste and the idea of the single serve is perfect! They are very affordable. They are way better than the more expensive brands. I would definitely recommend others to try these. I received these free from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Caitlyn S.
This double mocha flavor is amazing and is honestly a great option for anyone. Coffee lover or not, this flavor k-cup is sure to please! The double mocha flavor is a more chocolatey flavor and tastes very similar to a hot chocolate, but with the added benefit of it being a coffee. I'm picky with my mochas, but this is definitely one of my favorites.
Angeles M.
Turlock, CA
Ultimate favorite! Very delicious in taste. Not just that but easy and fast to make in the mornings when I need to wake up and go. Packaging is great and lid is very sturdy. I always buy this product. Once it's gone or nearly gone it goes back on my grocery list.
Aemee G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got the hills bros. double mocha single serve cup from my voxbox and I love it. It's the first one I tried out of the box because I love anything coffee and mocha. I am big coffee addict. I have tried a lot of different brands with my Keurig but hills bros stood out for two reasons 1.) it does taste like what a mocha coffee should taste like 2) I didn't have to add anything (creamer or sugar) for me to enjoy it. I've tried other brands where it was either too sweet or too bitter but hills bros double mocha was the perfect blend of strong coffee and chocolate! I love it! Yumm! #cozycapp
Rosemarie B.
Odessa, TX
I was very excited about trying the DoubleMocha K-Cup since I only buy regular tea or coffee flavors. I loved not having to add any additional creamer or sugar. Make sure to brew on lowest, 6 oz water setting to get the most flavor. I don't like drinks too sweet so I thought these had a nicely mild sweet but firm chocolate flavor. I did experience a little setting but I swirl my cups when I drink them to distribute heat in my cup so I didn't notice it until the last drops. #CozyCapp
I received a variety 4 pack of K cups in my #voxtreatbox #voxbox from @influenster for free to test
Christina C.
Hills Bros. Cappuccino

My sister and I shared the cappuccino samples, and we loved all four of them. I drank the Double Mocha and the French Vanilla, and she drank the English Toffee and the Salted Caramel. The flavors were so rich and delicious that neither one of us needed to add any cream or sugar to them. We thoroughly enjoyed them and will be buying and sharing more of them for more #CozyCapp together. My favorite was the Double Mocha, and hers was the Salted Caramel. With the convenience of a K-Cup and the delicious flavors available, how can you go wrong?

I received the Hills Bros. Cappuccino samples from Influenster for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Allicyn W.
Bonnerdale, AR
I wanted a chocolate fix and coffee fix all at once. Today is Monday, it is raining, my kids' baseball games were cancelled, I'm trying to study for a test, and I'm not feeling well. Usually I don't make anything while I am at school, but since I got this free to test from Influenster, I decided to try it. It was great! No overbearing chocolate taste, not too sweet...I usually like my cappuccino's a little richer though. It was definitely lacking that rich, milk aspect to it. While it was good, I'm not sure I would spend almost $9 on a box of these.
Sarah G.
Milton, DE
I really enjoyed this flavor of Hills Bros Cappuccino! First, the packaging makes it easy to get my morning going with minimal effort. I just popped it in my Keurig and it was ready to go. The Mocha flavor is really delicious, and was a nice diversion from my usually cup of plain coffee and cream. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is that it is a LITTLE too sweet for my tastes. Still a great cup of Cappuccino!
Bryanna W.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I really enjoyed this!

I love anything with coffee and mocha so I was excited to try this flavor! It wasn't too sweet or bitter, which I loved! I didn't need to add any creamer or sugar to it. The only thing I didn't like is the chocolate seemed to settle at the bottom so I had to keep stirring it, but overall it's not that big of a deal. I would definitely purchase this after trying it! #CozyCapp

I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Cynthia S.
Having the convenient K-Cup Packs most definitely came in handy when I was on teh go or at home needing a sweet treat! I am a first time user and I found the taste to be very rich and smooth. However, I wish there were more of it! I would highly recommend this product in any flavor, seeing as I received one of each of these products complimentary for testing purposes. Influenster has brought a new affordable and tasty treat into my life! Thank you!