BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesHills Bros
hills bros cappuccino drink mix mocha mint

hills bros® cappuccino drink mix mocha mint

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Does this have a strong flavor? I've tried other cappuccino drinks from this brand and they never have a string flavor in my opinion
Start your review of hills bros® cappuccino drink mix mocha mint !
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,067 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Love is cappuccino and the taste is so refreshing. The price is affordable. This product met my expectations and I would not recommend anything changing about this product. Recommend others to try if you like peppermint.
Tamara D.
Cromwell, CT
I absolutely love this as a quick cappacino on my way out the door. It has a rich flavor that is perfect for the 1st morning cup of coffee. I keep all the different varieties of Hills Bros. Cappacino mixes on my kitchen counter.
Jennifer G.
2,794 reviews
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I love drinking Hill prose cappuccino drink mix it's easy to mix up and it's delicious with some whipped cream and chocolate sauce I know that's how I like to have it this has a delicious flavor I love having a Cuppa Chino especially when it's cold weather but I love this cappuccino all year around because I just love I'm obsessed with it
Bee K.
This is pretty good stuff if you're into instant cappuccino mixes. The Mocha Mint variety contains actual pieces of peppermint candy cane in the powder, and that gives the drink great flavor and scent. The drink itself has a nice milky texture.
Sali K.
Very tasty flavor. Expensive. You can find it in carrefour and all market. Easy to use.
Wijdan M.
nazareth
I like this cappacino beacause it has a varity of components which make a very massive taste , I like this mix of vlavors !