Add a Photo

By HILLS BROS
#449 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Flemington, NJ
This was easy to use and tasted great, not too sweet and it was just rich enough. I have been buying this product for years and it always meets my expectations. It's not as good as some brands out there but I love it, it's affordable and I always recommend it to my friends and family.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Fort Smith, AR
Hills Bros Cappuccino Drink Mix Hazelnut keeps me coming back.I'm a huge fan of Hazelnut flavored coffees and creamers.It's a great value at a really good price.The packaging is very informative. I recommend this to a lot of people because it's a great tasting coffee.
mariadelaluz z.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
This is sooooooo good ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️❤️☕️
This is an instant coffee. It is so good. The only down side is that it takes a lot of powder to make a cup.
Cate F.
Cate F.
Rockingham, NC
Great! Almost as good as Starbucks! I have always loved Cappuccino's and this is a great brand to use when you want to make one at home. It was easy to make and tastes just as good as other higher quality brands. Definitely something that should be tried.
Katlin S.
Katlin S.
I have loved Hills Bros products since I was a young girl. They sure haven't lost their quality! I love all the flavors and how easy they are to whip up at home without the huge prices that come with fancy drinks at some of the coffee shops around town.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I absolutely love this brand but my favorite flavor is the French vanilla! It's so relaxing to enjoy the sweet taste of cappuccino in the morning. Or any time of day! You definitely won't be disappointed with this brand!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Goddard, KS
Loved this, it's absolutely delicious, and easy to make! Sometimes we add it to a regular cup of coffee, or drink it all on its own, very easy way to get your cappuccino fix.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Liberty, KY
I didn't think I'd like this because I mainly drink coffee or iced coffee or even blended coffee but it was amazing and different. You should most certainly try it.
Angela G.
Angela G.
I love this cappuccino mix you can use it for breakfast or an evening nice warm sip of cappuccino also it's good during afternoon or anytime you want to have some
ANTONIA M.
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
I live this I make it and I also use it for iced cappuccino. I also will do half cappuchinno and half hot chocolate. it does well any way I choose to use it.