Hills Bros. Cappuccino Drink Mix, Double Mocha

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Does this mix up frothy? or is it smooth and creamy... I really want to try it after ready some of these reviews
I have been wanting to try an instant coffee. i have only really tried one brand and only add creamer but my days are usually with mochas and want another alternative. i have 2 little ones and some days i just don't have time to stand in the kitchen and make it. does this compare to regular mocha flavor?
Start your review of Hills Bros. Cappuccino Drink Mix, Double Mocha!
Super easy to bring to work and enjoy throughout the day! Tastes amazing!! The double mocha is my absolute favorite! What girl doesn't love chocolate?
San Antonio , TX
It had a very nice flavor... But I really wouldn't say it was double mocha. I'm literally obsessed with mocha so I was expecting a little bit more
Dallas, TX
A smooth very flavored coffee that mixes perfectly with milk or hot water. Very tasty and definitely my new alternative for coffee
Delicioso!!!! Perfecto para disfrutarlo con un buen libro y pasando un rato entre amigos . Lo prefiero preparar con leche .
My go to cappuccino! I love the smell, taste, and flavor. I think it's better than the gas station cappuccino machines.
Nampa, ID
Taste pretty good for being pre flavored coffee drink! I keep this in my desk! So easy to use when busy at work!
I keep this at work for days when I need a mid morning boost! It's a tasty treat, that's easy to make!
1,481 reviews
I'm a lover of mocha.....I'm a regular coffee drinker! Love this coffee. Save me some bucks at a stand
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Really love this..I add this to my coffee & use alone.the price isn't bad either.i love the taste!
Mechanicsburg, PA
This drink is very smooth. None of the grittiness you get with other brands. The taste is perfect.