Hills Bros. Cappuccino, Double Mocha

A rich coffee house flavor

Do they have bigger containers of this?
Start your review of Hills Bros. Cappuccino, Double Mocha!
Saginaw, TX
I love this stuff. It tastes great and is satisfying for my morning cup of joe
I love this stuff. It tastes great and is satisfying for my morning cup of joe
Sacramento, CA
Soooo yummy when your tired defiantly perk up your day highly recommend !!!!
Soooo yummy when your tired defiantly perk up your day highly recommend !!!!
This is super delicious first time trying it. The flavor great, love Mocha.
This is super delicious first time trying it. The flavor great, love Mocha.
London, Ontario
Double Mocha caught my eye - I had to try this. A balanced flavor of coffee and chocolate. I was pleasantly surprised it didn't taste watered down or like stale coffee (you know what some instant brands taste). Fair price for great taste! I will buy this again!
Ok so this I accidentally stumbled upon when they didn't have what I was looking for. It's a it cheaper then what I was originally going for. But I really really like these. I've tried a few of the other ones also. This is a must try.
I decided to try this brand after saying it in my snaps on here. I really like the taste and it's affordable. I was surprisingly pleased!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...