BY HILLS BROS

A rich coffee house flavor see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
My favorite flavor of this brand God cappuccino mix and my favorite brand! This is awesome hot but even better cold in my opinion! Put a cup of milk, a cup of ice, and about 3-4 tbsp of this mix in your blender and you will be in heaven!!!
Danielle D.
La Verne, CA
I ran out of an instant coffee mix that I love and decided to try this because it was on sale. I don't think I'll ever go back to the other one I was drinking. This one is delicious; it's a great mix of rich chocolate and coffee. Usually mixes like this have a funny after taste and/or taste too watery and don't have much flavor. But this one is perfect and full of flavor.
Rabah G.
I am a coffee drinker and I always love to switch it up with flavored and get my taste buds going. I bought this from Walmart for a little over three dollars. It is delicious when you mix it with some hot water or milk, but it does not have a strong cappuccino flavor. I use it with instant coffee kind of like a creamer. It does taste good but I feel like I need to put more than two tablespoons for me to actually taste it. It's ok and it doesn't cost much so I would definitely continue to purchase it.
Edison P.
DOES NOT CONTAIN CAFFEINE. Not in any noticeable way. If made with anything but coffee, there's no difference from hot chocolate. Made with coffee: Tasty. Not AMAZING, but tasty. I would have liked a creamier texture but I guess I'll have to use milk. The amount of fat is kind of high and the product was sort of pricey for the quality/lack of caffeine.
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
Me encanta el cafe y debo decir que esta marca de cafe doble de moca es delicioso se prepara muy facil solo necesita agua bien caliente y unas cucharaditas de cafe moca y ya esta, yo le hecho azucar al mio porque me gusta mas dulce , es mi vaso de cafe moca todas las mananas!
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
Nice flavor, not acidic or anything which is a bonus for me. I am very very particular about my coffee and my cappuccinos when it comes to flavor. This on is nice, I buy the sugar free mocha too. Sometimes I'll use this as a "creamer" even though I don't typically use a creamer in my coffee. Makes a nice substitute for hot cocoa too.
Amanda S.
Knoxville, TN
This cappuccino is the best! I have not found another kind out there that I like as much as this. I even like this better than the major coffee company brand of cappuccino. I buy at least 6 canisters a month.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Wasn't to bad for a store coffee. I like that it didn't have a over powering chocolate flavor. It had a nice mild cocoa taste and also a nice coffee taste other than a strong over powering coffee taste.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not a big coffee drinker, so it is important to me to find cappuccino with great taste and flavor. this double Mocha Cappuccino was just that. I really enjoyed this product.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
I just had some of this the other day and I love the double mocha - so much chocolate flavor! It froths up so well you don't even need a frother lol. This just makes my taste buds dance the happy dance. It's very rich and smooth.