2 colors available

BY HILLS BROS

A rich coffee house flavor see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
La Verne, CA
I ran out of an instant coffee mix that I love and decided to try this because it was on sale. I don't think I'll ever go back to the other one I was drinking. This one is delicious; it's a great mix of rich chocolate and coffee. Usually mixes like this have a funny after taste and/or taste too watery and don't have much flavor. But this one is perfect and full of flavor.
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
Nice flavor, not acidic or anything which is a bonus for me. I am very very particular about my coffee and my cappuccinos when it comes to flavor. This on is nice, I buy the sugar free mocha too. Sometimes I'll use this as a "creamer" even though I don't typically use a creamer in my coffee. Makes a nice substitute for hot cocoa too.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
Wasn't to bad for a store coffee. I like that it didn't have a over powering chocolate flavor. It had a nice mild cocoa taste and also a nice coffee taste other than a strong over powering coffee taste.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not a big coffee drinker, so it is important to me to find cappuccino with great taste and flavor. this double Mocha Cappuccino was just that. I really enjoyed this product.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
College Sta, TX
Love hills bro double mocha cappuccino mix...when i need a pick me up i just heat some milk up and add mocha mix and i have instant pick me up...its so yummy
Amy T.
Amy T.
I was wanting to try a new cappuccino without having to pay Starbucks price. The Double Mocha has a nice flavor & doesn't feel overly sugary.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Foodie Expert
MMMmm this stuff is delicious! I love to have a cup every morning, it's just the right balance of bold coffee and sweet mocha-- I love it!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Braselton, GA
Foodie Expert
My husband and daughter loved the rich mocha flavor of the trial we received in our VoxBox. It was a great "treat" for them both.
Falynn S.
Falynn S.
Orlando, FL
I have had better but i have also had worst cappuccino in my life. I would say try it because everyone's taste is different.
zach c.
zach c.
Middleburg, FL
It's good I tried it maybe I'll try it again someday cuz then I can more of it it's good coffee I liked it much