Hills Bros Canadian Roast Coffee

The original hills brothers, austin & reuben, set out to create the finest coffee in the world. Discriminating coffee drinkers have savored the result ever since.

Does anyone know if this flavor comes in K-Cups?
Start your review of Hills Bros Canadian Roast Coffee!
Christine F.
Fresno, CA
I found this coffee in a Von's and thought I'd try it out. I drink coffee pretty much all day, from many places: home, STARBUCKS, Dutch Bros, pretty much anywhere. I found that this coffee tastes alright, but it wasn't strong enough for me! I like a really strong coffee flavor and this seemed a little watered down.
Machelle C.
Pawtucket, RI
It's a very good coffee but a little expensive. It is Worth your money. Check it out are you local grocery store
Elizabeth M.
Los Angeles, CA
It's an ok brand I wouldn't buy it again if I had to I would go with a different brand
Cristina L.
Mission, TX
Hills bros colombian premium arabica medium roast is a good coffee k pod to have at home if you like strong coffee
Chelsie H.
Locust grove, GA
Good tasting coffee. I love coffee and drink it everyday. I love the smell and taste of this brand. Pretty affordable and gets the job done.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
This coffee is delish. It has such a rich flavor that tastes amazing. My favorite instant cofee
Lilly D.
Dallas, TX
I always drink this coffee in the morning or even at night. It is by far my favorite. It's not as bitter as other brands. Love it!
Mariah M.
I need my coffee in the morning and a quick pick me up in the afternoon and this is the best
Leanna B.
The Canadian roast coffee is my absolute favorite one. The taste is amazing and it is relatively strong and will wake you up!
Letitia P.
Kingsley, MI
My parents would have this every morning. Brought happy memories every time I see this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...