BY HILLS BROS

Lightly roasted for a pleasant, subtle finish. see more...

Jennifer D.
We are spoiled coffee snobs and only drink the best of the best. Hills Bros. lives up to out expectations of what a good coffee should be. Smooth and rich, with just the right amount of bitterness, it's great on its own or made into a sweet drink (try brewing it double strength with a shot of caramel and a touch of cream!).
Catherine S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Big ole "meh" from this coffee. Even in the whole bean form, this coffee tasted stale as heck. I really had to force myself to finish up the bag, and I do not see myself repurchasing. This coffee has that "sat on the warmer for way too long and now taste like ashtray" vibe going for it.
Karis C.
This coffee is absolutely wonderful! The taste is amazing, and it really helps wake me up! The bag fits perfectly in my pantry, too! The only thing is that I wish the bag were easier to close. Other than that, though, I would definitely recommend it!
Allyson B.
Franklinton, NC
I prefer using whole bean coffees, so when I saw that Hills Bros had one I could use and grind myself at home, I was excited. I love the aroma as soon as you open the bag. The smell is even better as it grinds, and this is a great cup of coffee tha I would recommend to anyone!
Fefi C.
Miami, fl
Hills Bros Coffee 100% Colombian Whole Bean - is a terrible coffee. This is the darkest "medium" roast I have ever tasted. No complexity. It tastes burnt. The amount of sheen from oils on the beans was actually amazing to see. They need to replace the person who roasted the batch I got. Waste of $12. Undrinkable.
Francisco G.
Ontario, CA
My friend recommended this coffee and she made a big fuzz about it and to be honest I don't know what the fuzz is all about. It's OK. Better than instant coffee hell yeah! It was lacking flavor.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
This is an excellent coffee brand! It's affordable, since the beans are whole. We like to grind our own beans at home. The flavors are full bodied and the aroma is great!
CARMELYS L.
Para pasar un un rato agradable con tus amigos nada mejor que tomarse una deliciosa taza de cafe, el empaque me parece super practico y comodo, soy cliente asiduo, cumple mis expectativas
Sarah B.
Va Beach, VA
I am a snob when it comes to my french press. After living in Europe for 3 years I got used to really, REALLY good coffee. This whole bean coffee was amazing! I grind it myself so it is extra fresh.
Aja P.
Richmond, VA
I typically very picky with the brand of coffee I drink but this one here tops all of them. I drink this every morning before work and it's so good.