BY HILLS BROS

No Fancy Flavors. Just Great Coffee. For generations, Hills Bros. has delivered the simple, honest tradition of a great cup of coffee to America's coffee drinkers. Now Hills Bros. offers an array of premium coffees, made with 100% Arabica coffee beans and specially blended for single serve brewing systems. Trust the taste. Share the tradition. Hills Bros. Coffee. see more...

Joyce N.
Garland, TX
My sister only had these in her cupboard for us while we stayed. I was a little iffy on the light roast, but I have to say that this tasted really pleasant. The lightness really brought out the sweetness of the coffee. It didn't sacrifice depth and darkness for being a light roast.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Good coffee for a good price. Not my favorite brand but something I will buy every now and then to change things up. I prefer lighter roasts to the dark so this works well for me- And the single cups make it even easier as I'm the only one in the house that drinks coffee.
Sonia B.
Ottawa, IL
Love the light roast single serve cups great for a morning pick me up. It's light I don't like strong coffee. That's why I love these and I love hills Bros. great packaging also. Easy to open. Great flavor. I bring them to work so others can enjoy the great coffee..
Sarah K.
Cincinnati, OH
This coffee is mediocre at best. I like a bold coffee. I suppose for the price it is a decent deal, but if you like a more robust coffee, I wouldn't use this brand. It is definitely not very expensive and in a pinch it will do the trick. I prefer a stronger blend.
Erin K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very nice and refreshing coffee for the morning. Enough to wake you up without dissolving your teeth like some other coffee brands can. Price is in the right range, not the cheapest out there but good quality for what you are paying. Would buy again!
Denise J.
Cleveland, OH
I purchased this coffee for the first time about a month ago because I had a coupon. I am very pleased to say it is "almost" as good as my favorite,,, a very close second. Would definitely buy again
Chad  S.
Black Earth, WI
I love coffee. And Hills Bros. single cups are perfect for enjoying coffee at work. Quick and easy. I buy are box every couple weeks. Great coffee, great value.
Jennifer H.
This was not my favorite coffee... at this point I'm just drinking it because i have it. i will not buy it again and I would not recommend it to a friend.
Tracy C.
Renton, WA
Great smooth flavor perfect paired with dessert or with breakfast. These Didn't last long in my home. Great price for 12 cups. WILL buy again.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
This coffee was too watery and weak for my liking. I won't purchase again. It would be good for someone who likes a very mild coffee.

back