BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeHills Bros
Hills Bros 100% Colombian Medium Roast Premium Coffee Single Serve Cups 12 ct Box

No Fancy Flavors. Just Great Coffee. For generations, Hills Bros. has delivered the simple, honest tradition of a great cup of coffee to America's coffee drinkers. Now Hills Bros. offers an array of premium coffees, made with 100% Arabica coffee beans and specially blended for single serve brewing systems. Trust the taste. Share the tradition. Hills Bros. Coffee.

Is the coffee as good as the Cappuccino mix??
Start your review of Hills Bros.® 100% Colombian Medium Roast Premium Coffee Single Serve Cups 12 ct Box!
Sabrina H.
Eugene, OR
This coffee was sent to me in the Pep VoxBox as a single serving in a package for free to reveiw. The coffee itself smells delicious and rich. It is very smooth going down and did not hurt my usually very sensitive stomach. I usually have stomach problems with caffeine but this did not cause that.
Kayla S.
I feel like hills bros is everyone's first coffee brand. It a good, fairly cheap, coffee brand. I had mine black without adding any creamer or sugar and didnt notice any bitterness. The taste was strong and bold and i would get it if it was on sale. i received this product complimentary for testing purposes. All views are my own.
Jessica P.
Muskegon, MI
Love that it's not too strong... And of course love the kids cups. Will be purchasing in the future.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
I love that these K-Cups are compostable, as my issue with single-cup brews create so much consumer waste vs traditional coffee makers. Colombian is one of my favorite coffee blends, and I will absolutely look to purchase Hills Bros. in the future.
Haley M.
Prior to receiving this item in my #revivevoxbox for honest review, I had only tried Hills Bros cappuccino mix, and I wasn't a huge fan. The coffee, though, is wonderful! And I love that it's compostable! So much goes to waste, especially now with K cups, that every bit counts!
Jordan A.
Spring, TX
This coffee is delicious. It is very smooth, not bitter at all. I love that it comes in the compostable pod now too! I will buy this product for sure after testing it from my voxbox.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
With myself and two other testers involved, we made some notes about Hills Bros. Coffee. -Smells like mocha, nutty, and rich -Smells bold -Reminiscent of a dark roast -Tastes slightly acidic, but also light -Strong, but not bitter We tested this coffee black, with no additives, in order to get the best impression. This was one of the best colombian coffees I've tried. The best part was the lack of bitterness. The coffee was very fresh, and even black was not bitter. If you are environmentally conscious, this coffee comes in a compostable pod. Definitely try this coffee. Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
Brindi A.
Covington, VA
Yum. Love coffee that isn't too bitter. This has a smell that can shake the scales off your eyes in the morning.
alexandra B.
Benicia, CA
I bought this because it was on sale at my local grocerery store. It was pretty standard coffee, I prefer it over other less expensive brands. It was my first time and I would purchase it again if it were on sale. I'm a bit of a coffee shop and prefer other brands though!
Amy D.
Toledo, OH
Good quality coffee for the price! Pairs well with coffee mate French vanilla creamer!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...