BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsHills Bros
Hills Bros 100% Colombian Medium Roast Coffee Single Serve Pods

Hills Bros® 100% Colombian Medium Roast Coffee Single Serve Pods

High altitude, 100% Colombian Arabica beans, medium-roasted to enhance their rich flavor.

Every delicious cup of Hills Bros® coffee you brew using our single coffee pods makes a difference to the environment. That’s because Hills Bros® single serve pods are made of innovative materials that are certified to completely breakdown in commercial composting facilities.So after you’ve enjoyed your cup of Hills Bros® coffee, the ring, label, filter and brewed coffee grounds will all revert to soil when composted, instead of piling up in landfills.

To learn more about our compostable coffee pods and to find a coffee composting facility near you, visit coffeecomposting.com

*Not certified for backyard composting. BPI and PurPod are trademarks of their respective owners. Used under license.

Does it taste better then any other coffee out there or does it taste the same?
Yep they also work in the newer 2.0 model.
What is the quality of these products ?
Start your review of Hills Bros® 100% Colombian Medium Roast Coffee Single Serve Pods!
How would you rate this product?
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,595 reviews
Hills Bros® 100% Colombian Medium Roast Coffee Single Serve Pods uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Not bad I keep this on hand for company. Not my favorite but it works if you add creamer and lots of sugar. Anything to get me moving.
Justine U.
These were great for a medium roast coffee- nice taste and great price for an affordable coffee. Met my expectations and I would buy again.
Wizdom N.
New Haven, CT
This hot coco is my family's favorite now! Very rich and tasty. I'd highly recommend it
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
I would of preference a stronger coffee taste, but for a quick fix not bad! I would try this one on a lower water setting for maximum flavor!
Jenna H.
Hills Bros® 100% Colombian Medium Roast Coffee Single Serve Pods uploaded by Jenna H.
I received a complimentary sample of this coffee in my Revive Vox Box for testing purposes. After drinking it, I was extremely impressed! While the coffee was brewing it smelled amazing and when I tasted it, I was not disappointed. The only thing I added to it was a little almond milk. (I never drink my coffee black.) The other thing I love about these k-cups is that they are not from plastic. These k-cups are actually compostable. So they taste good and are good for the environment!
BreAnn R.
Waco, TX
They were so delicious! I never thought I’d like it but it blew my mind. I would definitely buy this product!
Kris G.
Southbridge, MA
They were ok, had to play with the cup a little bit to get my keurig to accept it, but once it did, it brewed beautifully, the aroma was delicious and the flavor was even better. I didn't need to add as much sugar and milk to it as I do for other brands. If you like a quick delicious cup of coffee, def try it
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
I love this coffee! I'm Italian and I like my coffee strong, bold and dark just the way I use to take it in Italy! This is the perfect alternative to my Espresso
Tolly W.
Powell, WY
I use a coffee pot and just recently a keurig...I never had a problem with coffee made in a coffee pot but my boss recently bought our office a Keurig and I fell in love...i feel the coffee is much fresher and stronger and I love the single serve options.
Laura Y.
Valparaiso, IN
I use both a Keurig and regular coffee maker - I usually prefer the flavor of my regular brew. BUT, the flavor was better with these pods than other pods I use. Not sure if it's the compostable material compared to the plastic or exactly what it is. I would definitely recommend!