BY HILLS BROS #23 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

High altitude, 100% Colombian Arabica beans, medium-roasted to enhance their rich flavor.

Every delicious cup of Hills Bros® coffee you brew using our single coffee pods makes a difference to the environment. That’s because Hills Bros® single serve pods are made of innovative materials that are certified to completely breakdown in commercial composting facilities.So after you’ve enjoyed your cup of Hills Bros® coffee, the ring, label, filter and brewed coffee grounds will all revert to soil when composted, instead of piling up in landfills.

To learn more about our compostable coffee pods and to find a coffee composting facility near you, visit coffeecomposting.com

*Not certified for backyard composting. BPI and PurPod are trademarks of their respective owners. Used under license.

Natasha F.
Hills Bros is just not my favorite brand. The packaging was nice and easy. Unfortunately, I just don't really loke medium or dark roast coffees. It is possible that my rating would have improved one star if I had tried the light roast instead. I wouldn't turn down a cup of this coffee, but I wouldn't buy it for myself.
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
This is a deep (like dark chocolate deep flavor minus the cocoa) <- *can't think of any other way to describe this* tasting coffee. It IS a little bitter too in the aftertaste. That aftertaste lasts a good hour or two if you don't repeatedly wash it out w/water. It's okay. I wouldn't go out of my way to pick it up though.
Kaili C.
I got to try the Hills Bros columbian medium roast coffee, the flavor was amazing and came through very well. These coffee pods are super affordable and the value of the product is amazing. You get so many pods for your money. I would definitely recommend these coffee pods to everyone!
Amber M.
Norfolk , VA
These are good for medium roast coffee lovers. Not so much for people who like strong bold roasts. I’d buy these if I had company coming, but they aren’t for me. I need a dark roast to make my yummy vanilla lattes. So if you like dark roasts, definitely keep shopping.
Sabrine Natasche L.
Rockville, MD
I'm a big fan of coffee in general, and love Colombian coffee, so I had bit expectations for this. It did not disappointed! It has that delicious smooth taste, not bitter at all! Also, I like the pods since they are a little more environmentally friendly.
Aurdrey S.
Delray Beach, FL
This coffee was really good, id defiantly repurchase. I think the pods are overpriced for the amount you get but flavor and taste was great . If you find it I think its worth trying it out. Thanks for letting me try this coffee
Allison C.
Philadelphia, PA
Received this free to try from Influenster. Loved the eco friendly packing and this coffee really tasted great. Happy it also came with a coupon to help with the cost of a full box! Will buy again.
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
Yes! Hills Bros are great! It is amazing how wonderful these k-cup smell while brewing. It smells like the nostalgic of being at my grandmothers house. I love the roast on the beans that makes it taste like diner coffee. It doesn’t have all those bells and whistles that other coffees have that overpower the simplicity of the beans. These are good beans and you can taste it.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got these in a box box, to test out and review for free. Once again I am not a coffee drinker so I really cannot give true reviewing on how I feel about this coffee because I don't drink coffee
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
I didn't love it, I didn't hate it. I don't really enjoy coffee pods, I'd much rather make my own - I enjoy the process much more, as well as the finished product. But this wasn't bad, though I wish it was made with compostable pods to be more environmentally friendly.
Kathryn S.
Can these go in a keurig?
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
I've never tried hills bros coffee. Opinions please 😊
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Yep they also work in the newer 2.0 model.
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
Seems good haven't tried it yet is it better than Folgers
Elizabeth C.
Auburndale, FL
Does it taste better then any other coffee out there or does it taste the same?