Hills Bros 100% Colombian Dark Roast Coffee uploaded by Regina X.

BY HILLS BROS

Mountain-grown Arabica coffee beans from Colombia; roasted to give you a dark, rich flavor.

Shannan W.
Great coffee awesome aroma. great taste. I do enjoy this coffee greatly. highly recommended
Tori S.
Centerville, IA
This is a good tasting coffee. Its a lil bitter for my taste but overall its a good coffee.
Kelli F.
Columbus, OH
I mean it's alright don't get me wrong .. but it seems a little too bland to me
Jenetsy H.
N Palm Beach, FL
I love coffee and I am willing to try different coffee, this one was grey....
Vanessa G.
San antonio , Tx
L love Colombian coffee.....
Hills Bros is one of the best that I have tried.
Ily V.
This strong coffee is amazing. I mix it with milk and drink it every morning.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Great product. It gets me going in the mornings, keeping me full of energy throughout the entire day. And not only that, but I love the taste. I don't think I will ever get tired of it. Beautiful packaging and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Yannick C.
I'm a Vanhoutte fan.
Hive triéd Hills Bros colombian Dark coffee, and finally love it.
Great taste, smell all around the kitchen on morning time...i love that.
Compare to Vanhoutte, the price is very good.
I do still buy it.
I recommand it 😆
Monika B.
New Hamburg , ON
I love a strong Colombian roast blend to get my day going! This blend is well balanced and is full bodied, never disappoints. It's also a great price which is always a plus!
Sylvia T.
Grafton , OH
Was a bit disappointed by this brand. not as rich as some other dark roasts. probably would only get as a last resort.