Hills Bros 100% Colombian Dark Roast Coffee uploaded by Regina X.

BY HILLS BROS

Mountain-grown Arabica coffee beans from Colombia; roasted to give you a dark, rich flavor.

Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
I am a big fan of colombian coffee and Hills bros. is my top choice because of the intense flavor, it tastes fabulous.
Rose D.
Opelousas, La
I like the hill bros coffee, because it has a rich and robust flavor. It is very inexpensive and it's a brand I love.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I'm not really picky with coffee but I like it strong and this does the trick. Very pleasant taste, smells delicious!
Thu V.
My family usually come back for this coffee once we're out of coffee. This coffee is inexpensive and it smells great.
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
Love this coffee for the richness, and there's no bitter taste. Good value too. Have been using this brand for years.
Ellen S.
Jacksonville , FL
This coffee has a smooth, bold taste. It tastes great black or with a flavored creamer. It also good hot or cold.
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
Well balanced, full bodied, smooth, great flavored coffee. It is a great coffee to buy if you like darker roasts.
Alexandra E.
Hills Bros coffee perfect balance, is the best coffee I have ever drank. I will have this as my coffee forever.
Alexis L.
This is a very rich, dark coffee that is full of caffeine. It helped keep me awake and the flavor was great!
Ashli A.
Lumberton, TX
I'm a folgers girl at my core, but if I'm in a jam this is the next best thing. Its smooth not too bitter