Hills Bros 100% Colombian Dark Roast Coffee uploaded by Regina X.

Hills Bros 100% Colombian Dark Roast Coffee

Mountain-grown Arabica coffee beans from Colombia; roasted to give you a dark, rich flavor.

Emily F.
My husband loves the dark coffee and this coffee had the rich, dark taste that he loves to have in his coffee and the price is right!
Wendy P.
Los Angeles , CA
I don't love this coffee, but it's alright pretty strong. My mother does enjoy it very much, . She always gets me to buy it for her.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
I really like the rich and smooth taste of this coffee. It is truly a great way to start the mornings especially when it's cold.
Paige N.
Sterling, IL
Like this. Great value. Stays fresh for awhile.. I probably go through one canister of these in about 3-6 months. Great flavor
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
In my point of view i don't like dark coffe, but i do like colombian coffee. if you like dark coffee i recommend this to you
Lily H.
Storm Lake, IA
I love Colombian coffee and I wanted to try a different brand and I enjoyed it. Not the best I've tried but I finished it
Josselin O.
I absolutely love the colombian roast thats i will always drink every morning. waske me up, and gets me going . love it!
Marcie D.
I love this coffee. I buy this and share with my coworkers. Now they buy it for home. Great taste and has a nice aroma.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
This is a must have to help get myself going every morning. I prefer to add hazelnut creamer and lots of sugar to mine.
Alexis S.
Cheney, WA
It was alright, I still prefer some of the other coffee brands out there but still not terrible! Good flavor and price.