Hills Bros 100% Colombian Dark Roast Coffee uploaded by Regina X.

BY HILLS BROS

Mountain-grown Arabica coffee beans from Colombia; roasted to give you a dark, rich flavor.

Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Mmm I love this coffee! It is rich and smooth, and just absolutely delicious! I would definitely recommend it to any of my friends. It was a fair price, too.
Eva D.
Not a fan. I did not like the flavor of this coffee. I have tried 100% REAL Colombian coffee before, and this is definitely not the case (flavor wise)
Beatriz R.
Love, LOVE Colombian coffee from Hills Bros! Dark roast is a must to try, keeps me awake even after a night of little sleep after working night shift.
TRACEY C.
Has a great smooth dark roasted flavor.no need to
add creme cause it has a crisp sweet flavor on its own i wouldn't purchase any other roasted coffee.
Rachel T.
Desloge, MO
This gofer was nice. It had a very smooth flavor and was full bodied. I enjoyed it with a hazelnut creamer. It melded nicely to the additional flavor
Alyssa B.
New carlisle, OH
This is one of the coffees i purchase whenever I gegt tired of my others. Its a nice change and its nice and smooth. I enjoy it every now and then.
Jennifer S.
Rich flavor without the bitter aftertaste that some if the dark brews have. it definitely has the kick of a strong coffee with a flavor I like.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Bought this in a small town because there weren't many options. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it's better than the ordinary Folgers!
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I love the Colombian roast because it is a smooth blend between strong coffees and regular coffees. It smells great and always tastes better.
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
Bought this for my boyfriend and he just really didn't seem to like it much...he said it was pretty bland and left a bad after taste...