Hills Bros 100% Colombian Dark Roast Coffee

Mountain-grown Arabica coffee beans from Colombia; roasted to give you a dark, rich flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hills Bros 100% Colombian Dark Roast Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Marcie D.
I love this coffee. I buy this and share with my coworkers. Now they buy it for home. Great taste and has a nice aroma.
Josselin O.
ST GEORGE, UT
I absolutely love the colombian roast thats i will always drink every morning. waske me up, and gets me going . love it!
Tina G.
Honolulu , HI
Love the bold strong flavor. I love the way it fills my house with that fresh coffee scent and I know it will wake me up and get my morning going. It's that extra boost that I need to get through my long days. I would most definitely purchase this product again.
Eva D.
Not a fan. I did not like the flavor of this coffee. I have tried 100% REAL Colombian coffee before, and this is definitely not the case (flavor wise)
Rose D.
Opelousas, LA
I like the hill bros coffee, because it has a rich and robust flavor. It is very inexpensive and it's a brand I love.
Alexandra L.
Love this dark roast coffee. Has a great flavor and smell!! Can't get over the amazing taste!
anita C.
Elk Grove, CA
It's delicious dark and full Of body. I usually like my coffee to be a bit stronger so I prefer this brand over folgers. It's a good value And I'd recommend it to a friend.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
I wish I knew what about this coffee that doesn't agree with me, because everyone from my parents and husband and kids all the way down into extreme extended family enjoys this. I'm the odd ball out. It's like it leaves a burnt aftertaste to me, among other odd favors I don't like. I wish I enjoyed this one!,
Paige G.
Sterling, IL
Like this. Great value. Stays fresh for awhile.. I probably go through one canister of these in about 3-6 months. Great flavor
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
I drink this every single morning before my college day begins, it tastes great and it gives me energy

Looking for your answer?