Hills Bros 100% Colombian Dark Roast Coffee uploaded by Regina X.

BY HILLS BROS

Mountain-grown Arabica coffee beans from Colombia; roasted to give you a dark, rich flavor.

Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
I wish I knew what about this coffee that doesn't agree with me, because everyone from my parents and husband and kids all the way down into extreme extended family enjoys this. I'm the odd ball out. It's like it leaves a burnt aftertaste to me, among other odd favors I don't like. I wish I enjoyed this one!,
Tina G.
Honolulu , HI
Love the bold strong flavor. I love the way it fills my house with that fresh coffee scent and I know it will wake me up and get my morning going. It's that extra boost that I need to get through my long days. I would most definitely purchase this product again.
Leah B.
We only buy dark coffee in my house. I like to try and switch up brands sometimes to see if there might be something better out there.
I was a bit disappointed with the coffee. It was not as bold as I had hoped and my husband complained about it. We finished the can but it would not be my first choice.
Jacqueline V.
Charleston, SC
This is a great coffee. Rich, dark taste that really wakes you up in the morning and gets you ready to start the day. It is so much more affordable, and just as good as the baristas at popular coffee shops serve. I recommended it to my friends, and they all love it too!
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
I'm so glad that I found his coffee the smell of it in the mornings after brewing is AMAZING. I feel that I can honestly just enjoy it on its own after brewing. With out creamer or sugar and it tastes great.
Daniel M.
Katy, TX
If you looking for a coffee to wake you up when you at work feeling really tired then this coffee works, also has a good flavor if you add sugar with creamer and marshmallow on top or whip cream, trust me once you have 1 cup of coffee i promise you that your eyes will go from almost closing to wide open
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
It's delicious dark and full
Of body. I usually like my coffee to be a bit stronger so I prefer this brand over folgers. It's a good value And I'd recommend it to a friend.
MrsBlondy F.
Reno, NV
I bought this for my dad to try out when he comes to visit me and he likes it i use it in my kurigi machine with my reusable cup. I t does smell and taste really good.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
The coffee is great. It has a smooth rich flavor. I usually have to put a lot of creamer in my coffee but I used very little in this one. Great coffee for the price.
Ashley M.
My family has always used hills bros since I was younger, and now that I'm 20 and an everyday coffee drinker I have fallen just in love as they have and plus dark roast is my favorite.