BY HILLS BROS

Medium roasted for a smooth, full-bodied flavor. see more...

patricia c.
San Diego, CA
I love Mocha drinks and have tried several, namely this one, Folgers, Nestle's, Ghirardelli's "Chocolate Mocha" (which is really hot chocolate). The richest flavor is this one - Hills Bros.- with Folgers a near second. Pricewise, Hill's and Folgers are a push depending on where you buy them, Nestle's is a giant dud both is taste but especially in price - more than double the first two.The latest Nestle effort takes the old small tin which used to contain 7 oz. and somehow now uses the same tin to put in the grand total of 4 oz and this at the old price!($3 to $4 depending on the outlet you use.) The main problem is all these except the Nestle's (probably because of the high margin) is availability. Some Wal-Marts carrry both, some none, some sometimes. I lucked out in a DesMoines Wal-Mart with the Folger at $3.26 per 16 oz. with the Hill's at $3.86. Yet at the next store, the prices could be reversed. The Ghirardelli actually comes in handy to make a richer cup, I use two tblsp of the real stuff and one of the G and this is as good as it gets. The inexpensive Aldi was a stop gap and held me over until I got my favorites. Using Amazon got me my supply but the cost was about $4.50 per 16 oz. tin or can or whatever. My advise is to load up when you are in a place that sells your favorite(s). I have a stash of about 3 dozen cans on hand. Is this more info than you wanted. Riptorn 54
Lesly P.
As a high school student with AP & DC classes I can say this can keep me awake all night . Well the way I take it . But it's really good and I like it . I would definitely recommend it to friends and family . Always my go to coffee
Lorena V.
Moreno valley, ca
I EXPERIMENTED THIS COFFEE NOT TO LONG AGO WITH A FRIEND , IT WASN'T MY FAVORITE BUT IT WAS INDEED VERY MUCH ENJOYABLE, GOOD TASTE , MIGHT HAVE BEEN A LITTLE TOO STRONG FOR ME , OVERALL GOOD EXPERIENCE.
Kristie L.
chesapeake
I love Hills Bros but I wish it was easier to find instead of having to get from Amazon since its not carried locally. great taste and no after acid breath when done. I love the detail on the package
Floriscel G.
Yakima, WA
I'm not quite too keen to coffee but I gotta admit this stuff is not that bad but it not great either it has a a weird after taste but at fort it's good I don't know I'm confused with it🙃
Arone W.
Bowling Green, KY
Hills bro is one of the best coffees I have ever had the rich flavor is like no other! Would definitely recommend this to all of my family and friends!
Electro S.
Alexandria, VA
Hills Bros is my absolute favorite rand of coffee ever! The distinct flavor of it is what makes it so good. I always drik coffee, multiple cups a day.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Great coffee and usually at an affordable price~ I always drink breakfast blend, so this is equally smooth and rich each time I drink it!
Dassah M.
This coffee is the best. I drink it everyday and definitely recommend it. They have so many good ones so you should try them all.
Sarah H.
Pretty decent coffee and pretty decent price. Would def buy again. I'm a newbie coffee drinker, and I actually liked this coffee.