hills bros 100% arabica premium blend whole bean premium coffee

Medium roasted for a smooth, full-bodied flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of hills bros 100% arabica premium blend whole bean premium coffee !
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Lovely and rich! I grind these beans to use in a non-disposable Keurig cup. I always use the large cup setting, and it comes out perfect for me. Black, like my soul. Just teasing! This is strong, but the flavor is smooth and silky. Not too acidic, either! I imagine this would make a lovely espresso!
Lindzie B.
I love this coffee!! Unfortunately, I can rarely find it for purchase. It's not too bitter like most brands of coffee and it's very enjoyable on an early morning. It gives me so much energy, it's affordable, and has a great taste without the bad coffee after taste. I just wish I could find it easier.
Kristin M.
Toledo, OH
Super yummy! I am a big fan of whole bean coffee and this stuff is really good! Highly recommend
Jennifer S.
East China
This coffee has a beautiful exotic blend of citrus extracts to make a cup of coffee that is far from boring and dull. It tastes like nothing you've ever tried but in a good and unique fashion. You don't even need to add creamer to this blend if you like coffee with a kick. I'd buy this time and time again!
Dassah M.
Los Angeles, CA
This coffee is the best. I drink it everyday and definitely recommend it. They have so many good ones so you should try them all.
Carolina Z.
Este café es exquisito ! Su sabor y aroma son únicos, me encanta y lo recomiendo ampliamente a todos los amantes del buen café
Taylor H.
Sullivan, IN
The flavor is so rich and you don't have to use a lot to get a strong flavor. Very decently priced too. They have a wide variety of flavors to choose from and honestly you can't go wrong with this brand but the columbian blend is my favorite!
JoAnn H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Hills Bros 100% Arabica 100% Columbian coffee still offers full smooth flavor the way coffee was intended. One of the few companies that still offers quality coffee at an affordable price. When you just want a good cup of coffee without masking the flavor with a bunch of non-sense - this is your coffee ! Just save me some :)
Lanme S.
Brookshire, TX
I used to buy Star Bucks coffee beans all the time and I bought a LOT of them for my office. But several months ago the CEO for Starbucks said that he didn't want "conservatives to buy their product." So I thought I would make him happy and switch to another brand. I remembered that my mother always used to buy Hills Brothers, so I thought I would give it a try. I find these beans to be better than Starbucks and I am very happy and I am sure that the CEO of Starbucks is happy!
Lorena V.
Moreno valley, ca
I EXPERIMENTED THIS COFFEE NOT TO LONG AGO WITH A FRIEND , IT WASN'T MY FAVORITE BUT IT WAS INDEED VERY MUCH ENJOYABLE, GOOD TASTE , MIGHT HAVE BEEN A LITTLE TOO STRONG FOR ME , OVERALL GOOD EXPERIENCE.

Looking for your answer?