Hill Country Fare Baking Soda

by HEB

#8 in Baking Powder

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill Country Fare Baking Soda!
How would you rate this product?
Lawrence, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
La uso para limpiar superficies en mi casa y me ha ayudado mucho a remover viejas manchas. Todo se ve más limpio ahora. El aroma no es muy fuerte y esto es fascinante porque sufro de alergia a casi cualquier olor.
Stockdale, TX
Good value. Equal quality as the more expensive name brand. We have been very happy with the Hill Country Fare products we have used and that is also true of this product.
Works fairly well like any other however I find that it could more than other brands it's good for a which run to the store if they are out of better brands but still good enough for me for a which run to the store in and out
Groesbeck, TX
This is a good quality baking soda for a generic brand. It is exclusively sold at H-E-B so it can't be found at most stores. But it works just as good as the name brand baking soda. It's very affordable, but I recommend putting it in a ziploc bag after opening if you are using it for baking. In my house, it seems to go "flat" and not work as well if I just leave it out.
It’s good, I use it to wash my teeth to make it white and u can use it to clean surface like mirror,sink and other surfaces and it works real good. U can try it out to give your own reviews too,it might work for some people and it may not.
San Antonio, TX
Great product for baking. Great results. You will be satisfied with All your baking goods and to keep in the refrigerator to keep odors out. No room for improvement. This product is affordable. You will be satisfied.
Bay City, TX
Love this! This is still being used and even more popular today. I use this for cleaning everything I can in my home as well as on my white clothes. Has no smell and great to leave in the fridge if you don’t want the smell of food once opening the fridge
I use these to freshen up my fridge. They last about 3 months and I never have that nasty fridge smell. I also sprinkle these on my carpet to get the "dog scent" out the air since I have an inside dog. These work great and the price is very responsible.
Austin, TX
I can't believe I am being prompted to write a review on baking soda. It works. It is less expensive than others. That is pretty much all I can say about it, and I bake a whole lot. Buy this because it is cheap and it works. Woo.
College Sta, TX
I use this both in baking and to keep my refrigerator smelling fresh. It comes at an outstanding price and I love to support HEB because they give back so much to the community. Also this a large amount so I never run out!

Looking for your answer?