BY HILARY DUFF

Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is such a beautiful perfume. It's a warm, oriental that has a strong woods base but still maintains a sweet, smooth composition. Many woodsy perfumes give me headaches or asthma but this is doesn't. Very soft and feminine. It's discontinued so eBay is about the only place you can still find this. Stock up while you can!
Amber H.
Coon Rapids, MN
My biggest pet peeve is when you walk behind someone and their perfume is so overwhelming that it brings tears to your eyes, With Love does NOT do this. It has a light feminine fragrance that is so gorgeous to smell. I love the soft baby powder hint mixed with the light vanilla and other smells. This is literally the only perfume I currently own.
Shaye S.
I love this perfume. As soon as I get money to buy some again, it is on my list. I wore this as my everyday perfume for years. I noticed I wore it so much that when my friend borrowed a book, they opened it and could smell my perfume. Its wonderful :)
Lauren F.
This product is very strong and overpowering. I got a bottle years ago and never used it because of the strong smell and it gave me a headache. This is one perfume I regret buying.
Jessica B.
This was an incredible perfume. It was light and sweet. Great for everyday. Not what you would expect from a 'teeny-bopper' perfume. I hate that it isn't made anymore.
Emily M.
Depew, NY
I was obsessed with Hilary Duff in high school so of course I had to have this. I loved this perfume! I can't remember exactly what it smelled like since it's been a couple years but I do remember it smelling great!
Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
I remember when this was first released, I wore it everyday! I absolutely loved it but then one day I just stopped, for some reason. I recently rediscovered it and love it just as much as the first time I smelt it!
rina a.
With love :) the perfect perfume there is , i go from bottle to bottle, my first one i got was years back and to this day its my favorite, super soft smell, isn't strong or crazy fruity its perfect
Trina W.
The first time I ever tried this perfume was when I found it on sale. I fell in love with it after that. Now it is a must have for my collection.
This is one beautiful product. Fragrance is amazingly amazing. You have got to own it. I'm just going to grab Anothe one, run out already
Jessica Q.
Do people still like this and still buy it ? If so where ?
Denise C.
I wonder if they sell these in different sizes ..?
Kaura T.
Middleton, ID
Does this fragrance have bigger sizes