Hiker Hkl4102 Hollywood Vanity Mirror uploaded by Alisha E.

BY HIKER

Stainless steel frame with brush metal finish casing with detachable metal base designed for both table top and wall mounted setups. PRODUCT DETAIL: • Crafted of durable, high quality, easy to clean • Brush metal body and detachable base for table top setups • Pre-made holes in the back for wall mounted setups • Twelve LED bulbs Hollywood vanity layout provides perfect brightness for makeup application • Front mounted power outlets for charges and beauty accessories • Minimal assembly required • Overall dimension: 19.5" x 1.5" x 26.25" see more...

Escarle D.
absolutey the best mirror . gives my room a whole other feel . it looks amazing . the lights really help and i just love the design of it all . very effective and the best price yet . very worth it
Alicia C.
San Diego , CA
absolutely a perfect mirror to do your makeup in, to pluck your eyebrows. literally anything to do with your face looks great in this mirror. it never fogs up and the lighting is great! i have it in my room by my window and i have the best lighting ever
Jerri F.
S Chesterfld, VA
Love this mirror has such pretty lighting and is well priced good mirror for MUA this is highly recommended goes well in any beauty room
I realy  love this mirror! it works great for putting on my make up and for plucking my eye brows.  i wish to have a big one in the futer because it's realy so cool bref je peux vraiment pas m'ensortir avec la lange si il y'a  des gent qui parlent en francais bah je suis ravis !!
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
me gusta mucho este producto,
lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, esta marca es muy buena, tiene buen precio
y calidad, lo compraría cuando tenga la oportunidad, lo deseo en mi
vida!
Narimene C.
I love this mirror! it works great for putting on my make up and for plucking my eye brows.  My daughter loves to use it as well. I would highly recommend this to anyone to try if your looking for a good mirror!!!
nooran h.
Cairo, Shoubra
wow it's looks cool .. i really want review this in my room while putting on   my makeup >>it looks like make life eazy for the eye draw
Hayfa J.
Ben aarous
I love I love I love and i wanted very bad this one is very perfect I wanted and I want all your product... this website  is very perfectly
Mariana S.
Sylmar, CA
I really love this mirror because it is helps me so much to make up! And more than this, it is good to decor my room. This is my new favorite so far!
Doaa S.
It is so cute ❤ it's give a nice decor to the room especially at night and it's color is also fantastic❤❤🌌🌌
💜Temic💙 C.