BY HIKARI USA INC.

QBA1012: Features: -Fish food-Perfect balance of vegetables and proteins-Flavorful mix smaller species crave-Ideal for most herbivores-Contains pure cultured spirulina. Options: -Available in 0.77 oz, 3 oz. and 2.2 lbs sizes. Dimensions: -0.77 oz. Weight: 0.05 lbs-0.77 oz. Dimensions: 5.33" H x 3" W x 1" D-3 oz. Weight: 0.19 lbs-3 oz. Dimensions: 7" H x 4" W x 1" D-2.2 lbs Weight: 2.3 lbs-2.2 lbs Dimensions: 14" H x 9.5" W x 1.5" D. see more...

Buy on Walmart
I would feed this to our pleco, he loved them. the only thing is if you drop too many it will make your tank dirty. but thats also with any fish food. hikari is a great brand for fish food. also a good price. would recommend for algae eating bottom feeders.
Eryn S.
I love this smaller size of algae tablet! It's great for my 2.5 gallon which has a zebra Nerite that's too efficient for its own good. I'd i can keep my betta from eating it my snail loves it.