BY HIKARI USA INC. #100 in Fish Food

Mini Algae Wafers are formulated from high levels of vegetable matter including pure-cultured spirulina and chlorella algae; pressed into tiny wafers for small-mouthed herbivores. A perfect in most herbivorous species that hard to feed plecostomus and other algae eating bottom feeders prefer. Rich in nutrients and stabilized vitamin C; Mini Algae Wafers promote balance of premium-select ingredients developed to promote proper growth; desirable form and increased immunity. Great for herbivorous fish; snails and crustaceans; wafers sink rapidly and retain their form allowing slow and passive species to feed. see more...

Asia T.
My sons snails love this! The aquarium in his nursery is full of snails! I always buy this brand, I break them in half and give one half at a time till it's gone. They love it! :3
Cody G.
I feed these to my Cory catfish, my snails, and my pleco. They absolutely love them! I wish my fish wouldn't go through them so fast though.
Melissa Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My otto loves these and it's not to expensive. It also last a long time because he so small I give him half per day.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
My algea eaters and snails love these! I break them in half and they last longer and don't make my tank dirty.
Emily D.
Boston, MA
How long do these last - this wouldn't be my primary fish food - and I don't want the wafers to go bad/moldy/stale?

back