BY HIKARI

Liquid PraziPro is a ready-to-use liquid concentrate that was developed to offer the hobbyist an effective way to control unwanted parasites in their pond freshwater or marine aquarium. Extremely safe and super effective this revolutionary product offer you rapid control yet will not negatively impact your biological filtration. Send those unwanted visitors on their way try Liquid PraziPro today! see more...

Jenn P.
Malone, NY
Prazipro is a great product. I breed fancy goldfish, and it is important to treat fry and adults alike for gill flukes. Use in conjunction with aquarium salt on a 2/year schedule and you will have healthy fish!
chloe p.
Colonial Heights, VA
This is a very good aquarium solutions. This is my second favorite one I've ever purchased. Works wonders for sure. It's a decent price.
Jessica G.
Works great on my fish tank!! I have small sized tank so I don't have to use much. It lasts me a long time.
Ami D.
Really good aquarium solution for our tanks in the house. We use this for two tanks. Great value too!
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a great aquarium solution! Great price and I have this for my fish!
Alicia R.
Brownsville, TX
Does this work on you'll fish tank?
Jessica D.
Yes I belive it does work on all fish and or tanks. Most have to have this to survive in a tank.