Hikari Sales Usa, Inc. Hikari Sales Betta Bio-gold .70 Ounces - 19110

BY HIKARI SALES USA, INC.

Hikari Betta Bio-Gold enhances the natural brilliant colors of your betta and will help prevent color fading. It's a completely balanced diet with vitamins added for healthy growth, including vitamin C which is important in reducing stress and fighting off disease. The floating pellets will never cloud the water and disperses evenly. Dispenser package allows you to control the amount of food you feed, helping to prevent overfeeding. All Hikari brand fish foods are manufactured by highly automated and specialized equipment using only high quality ingredients. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie G.
Middle Village, NY
Best beta fish food out there. Its a little more expensive but it has everything a beta needs and it lasts for 6-8 months. Just don't listen to the feeding instructions on the back. They tell you too feed your fish way too much. Feed 6-8 pellets 1 x a day 6x a week. Or your fish will become bloated and ill.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
This is the only food I used gor my bettas. Pet store recommended that I feed them this to intensify their color and increase growth. Definitely grew and beautiful vibrant reds and blues. I recommend this for a healthier beautiful beta!
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
After finding this I've tried no other foods for my Berta. So far my Betta is going on three years old so I'd say it doesn't hurt him lol. Definitely good value food and my fish eats it up. I feed him once a day with only a sprinkle
Samantha C.
San Antonio, TX
When I had my Beta this is the only good I would buy. He never left any when it was feeding time and never had issue with it clouding up the water. Totally would recommend to anyone looking for the best beta food.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Pet Lover Expert
My beta likes them & the package says it'll make the fish more brighter & vibrant in color. Haven't used this food that long so not sure if it's working or not. But anyways it's a good fish food!
Michelle A.
This was the only food I would sell for betta fish when I worked at a pet store. I've never seen a betta fish refuse this food and it doesn't make a mess either. It's the best!
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
We've had betas for years and this is one of the newest products that we've tried and it's really really great it definitely keeps their color looking vibrant and healthy!
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Es una maravilla mantiene a mi Siam muy hermoso, sus aletas y color muy brillante y hermoso. No queda residuos en el agua y mantiene el agua muy clara, es muy bueno!..
Erin N.
This is the only food I felt was "good" enough for my Betta fish. It's been 4 years and he's still going strong! I'd say it does the job :-)
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
Great Betta food this last forever Betta don't eat a lot at a time so this is a great food for a very low price tag I recommend
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Will this make my fish live longer
Adilene j.
Austin, TX
Where could i find it?
Rose N.
This can be found in local pet store. I'm not sure if they are sold in the bigger stores like petco but they sell them in the smaller pet and fish stores in my neighborhood
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
What is this exactly? What is is used for?
Gir B.