Hikari Sales Usa, Inc. Hikari Sales Betta Bio-gold .70 Ounces - 19110

BY HIKARI SALES USA, INC.

Hikari Betta Bio-Gold enhances the natural brilliant colors of your betta and will help prevent color fading. It's a completely balanced diet with vitamins added for healthy growth, including vitamin C which is important in reducing stress and fighting off disease. The floating pellets will never cloud the water and disperses evenly. Dispenser package allows you to control the amount of food you feed, helping to prevent overfeeding. All Hikari brand fish foods are manufactured by highly automated and specialized equipment using only high quality ingredients. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR
This is an okay betta food if that's all you can get. You have to make sure you soak the pellets in tank water before feeding it to your fish. It's better than flake food at least.

It does have the bonus of being available pretty much everywhere. I did find that my fish weren't particularly fond of it though.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Betty the beautiful blue and crimson betta loves her 3 grains of Biogold twice a day. We only feed her via the top hole in her floating log, which means no waste floats to the bottom and messes with her water quality. With the Biogold, it was easy to train her to also use the log as a feeding station. We also give her a weekly treat of a few thawed bloodworms, safe in the knowledge that she's getting all of her required nutrition from the Biogold.
Walii R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My bettas love these every now and again. They do get bored easily but still great food for betta fishes. I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't have spoiled fishes like mine are.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
This is the only food I used gor my bettas. Pet store recommended that I feed them this to intensify their color and increase growth. Definitely grew and beautiful vibrant reds and blues. I recommend this for a healthier beautiful beta!
Samantha C.
San Antonio, TX
When I had my Beta this is the only good I would buy. He never left any when it was feeding time and never had issue with it clouding up the water. Totally would recommend to anyone looking for the best beta food.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
After finding this I've tried no other foods for my Berta. So far my Betta is going on three years old so I'd say it doesn't hurt him lol. Definitely good value food and my fish eats it up. I feed him once a day with only a sprinkle
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My beta likes them & the package says it'll make the fish more brighter & vibrant in color. Haven't used this food that long so not sure if it's working or not. But anyways it's a good fish food!
Stephanie G.
Middle Village, NY
Best beta fish food out there. Its a little more expensive but it has everything a beta needs and it lasts for 6-8 months. Just don't listen to the feeding instructions on the back. They tell you too feed your fish way too much. Feed 6-8 pellets 1 x a day 6x a week. Or your fish will become bloated and ill.
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
We've had betas for years and this is one of the newest products that we've tried and it's really really great it definitely keeps their color looking vibrant and healthy!
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Es una maravilla mantiene a mi Siam muy hermoso, sus aletas y color muy brillante y hermoso. No queda residuos en el agua y mantiene el agua muy clara, es muy bueno!..
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Will this make my fish live longer
Adilene j.
Austin, TX
Where could i find it?
Rose N.
This can be found in local pet store. I'm not sure if they are sold in the bigger stores like petco but they sell them in the smaller pet and fish stores in my neighborhood
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
What is this exactly? What is is used for?
Gir B.