Hikari Sales Betta Bio-gold 2 Gram - 19101 uploaded by Ashley R.

BY HIKARI SALES USA, INC. #10 in Fish Food

Hikari H/T Betta Bio Gold Hikari Betta Bio-Gold's indoor color-enhancing ingredients tremendously enrich and maintain Bettas' already naturally vivid coloration and will help prevent color fading. Its delicious shrimp-and fish-based formula is loaded with vitamins and minerals to ensure optimum health for your fish and will provide a balanced diet for healthy growth, including vitamin C which is important in reducing stress and fighting off disease. The floating pellets will never cloud the water and disperses evenly. Dispenser package allows you to control the amount of food you feed, helping to prevent overfeeding. All Hikari brand fish foods are manufactured using only high quality ingredients. Item Specifications: Type: Floating Ingredients: Fish Meal, wheat flour, milt meal, Antarctic krill meal, gluten meal, clam meal, cuttlefish oil, soybean meal, enzyme, garlic, monosodium glutamate, DL-methionine, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, biotin, inositol, niacin, choline chloride, folic acid, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, cobalt sulfate, calcium iodate, aluminum hydroxide. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein: 38 % Min. Crude Fat: 4 % Min. Crude Fiber: 1 % Max. Moisture: 10 % Max. Ash 12 % Max. see more...

Kylie K.
Thornwood
I rated this a four because it is a really good food for fighter fishes. It helped mine stay alive for 2- almost 3 years! They are really filling so all you have to give them is 2-3 balls and they are done eating for the day! Also, there are a lot in the pack. We still have a bunch of the food left.
x x.
x
If I’m not buying flakes for my beta fish to eat I’ll buy the pellets because he likes these just as much! Very affordable and easy to use. My beta fish loves them!
Ashley R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Completely saved my Betta. I've had him for about 8 months now and, he almost lost complete color was very skinny, and his fins were just shredding. He was very un-active and i thought he was going to just die. Then I read reviews about this fish food and have been feeding him this for about 3 weeks, 2-3 pellets 2x a day, and he's doing amazing!
Kelli K.
marble, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I use this product for my betta fish. He loves this food (he will not eat a lot of treats). I had another betta fish that loved this food too. Not too expensive but it is not cheap either. Pellets are the perfect size for fish to eat. I have also noticed my betta has become a bit more brighter in color since eating this product.
Heather K.
Shoreview, MN
I have used this betta food for years and I can't see myself changing. The small size of the pellets is notable, especially for smaller bettas that can have a hard time fitting larger pellets into their mouths. I would definitely recommend this for someone with a new/young betta. My betta loves this food and it gives him a bright color. The only suggestion I would have would be the packaging. The cardboard packaging can be a bit finnicky and would be much better in a larger portion in a jar of some sort. Nonetheless, great product!
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
For some reason this is the only food, besides freeze dried blood worms, my 4 betta will eat. a lot of other food seems to be to big for their mouths and they do not like flakes. Wish it came in bigger sizes and was packaged like other fish food (jars) because this is very easy to spill and if you do not pour it out into your hand first you will probably end up over feeding.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
My beta fish love this food, and it is very reasonably priced, but I do not know how I feel about the packaging. I have had spillage, which I feel would be remedied by a canister with a lid, but the portion control is easy with these clear bubble packages. Folding the tab is supposed to keep it closed, but stuff happens.
Morgan P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My betta typically prefers flakes over these pellets, but it's a nice occasional change to their diets. It's easy to pour out, but I wish there was a way that it would seal so that it wouldn't spill.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Every betta I've had prefers this food. It is a smaller pellet so they end up eating it, rather than it dropping to the bottom. Aside from bloodworms, this is the only food I will use.
Brea C.
Good product. Uneaten pellets fall and stay basically whole, no cloudy water, no bits everywhere. Only problem is sometimes either Ryuu or Mufasa have issues getting them down. Granted, Ryuu is smaller and Mufasa is spoiled by blood worms, but they both will eat these and keep most down.