Hikari Sales Betta Bio-gold 2 Gram - 19101

Hikari H/T Betta Bio Gold Hikari Betta Bio-Gold's indoor color-enhancing ingredients tremendously enrich and maintain Bettas' already naturally vivid coloration and will help prevent color fading. Its delicious shrimp-and fish-based formula is loaded with vitamins and minerals to ensure optimum health for your fish and will provide a balanced diet for healthy growth, including vitamin C which is important in reducing stress and fighting off disease. The floating pellets will never cloud the water and disperses evenly. Dispenser package allows you to control the amount of food you feed, helping to prevent overfeeding. All Hikari brand fish foods are manufactured using only high quality ingredients. Item Specifications: Type: Floating Ingredients: Fish Meal, wheat flour, milt meal, Antarctic krill meal, gluten meal, clam meal, cuttlefish oil, soybean meal, enzyme, garlic, monosodium glutamate, DL-methionine, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, biotin, inositol, niacin, choline chloride, folic acid, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, cobalt sulfate, calcium iodate, aluminum hydroxide. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein: 38 % Min. Crude Fat: 4 % Min. Crude Fiber: 1 % Max. Moisture: 10 % Max. Ash 12 % Max.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hikari Sales Betta Bio-gold 2 Gram - 19101!
Miranda B.
Spokane
Hikari Sales Betta Bio-gold 2 Gram - 19101 uploaded by Miranda B.
Purchased at: Amazon
My betta is sorta a snob. He knows he is gorgeous and works it. He refuses to eat flaked food and doesn't really care for messy bloodworms. He prefers small ball shaped floating foods and this is the best out there. Unlike other brands, these actually float (which makes for easier clean up). I rated 4 star only because the packaging is weird and sorta annoying. The food itself is for sure a 5.
aly R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Hikari Sales Betta Bio-gold 2 Gram - 19101 uploaded by aly R.
Completely saved my Betta. I've had him for about 8 months now and, he almost lost complete color was very skinny, and his fins were just shredding. He was very un-active and i thought he was going to just die. Then I read reviews about this fish food and have been feeding him this for about 3 weeks, 2-3 pellets 2x a day, and he's doing amazing!
Emily F.
Lena, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Easy to use, great package, great way to make sure you aren't over feeding and have the perfect amount! My fish loves it.
Morgan P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My betta typically prefers flakes over these pellets, but it's a nice occasional change to their diets. It's easy to pour out, but I wish there was a way that it would seal so that it wouldn't spill.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Every betta I've had prefers this food. It is a smaller pellet so they end up eating it, rather than it dropping to the bottom. Aside from bloodworms, this is the only food I will use.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
For some reason this is the only food, besides freeze dried blood worms, my 4 betta will eat. a lot of other food seems to be to big for their mouths and they do not like flakes. Wish it came in bigger sizes and was packaged like other fish food (jars) because this is very easy to spill and if you do not pour it out into your hand first you will probably end up over feeding.
Kimberly K.
Owosso, Mi
The package has got to be better. When I opened it half of it went all over and I spill it just about every time I grab it.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although my fish lives this food it annoys me how often it spills. the packaging is awful.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My beta fish love this food, and it is very reasonably priced, but I do not know how I feel about the packaging. I have had spillage, which I feel would be remedied by a canister with a lid, but the portion control is easy with these clear bubble packages. Folding the tab is supposed to keep it closed, but stuff happens.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is more pricey than other betta foods, but bettas absolutely love it and don't want to eat anything else after trying this.

Looking for your answer?