Hikari frozen blood worms 8oz flat

by Hikari

An Excellent Diet For All Types Of Tropical Fish - Especially Discus Eels and Bettas. Hikaris 3 Step Sterilization process assures unequalled product quality. Free of parasites harmful bacteria and foul odor Bio-Pure frozen diets are another example of Hikaris product quality commitment. Packed in pure water and available in our no touch cube packs Bio-Pure frozen foods provide maximum nutrition with minimum mess. Want the best for r fish? Feed them Hikari!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hikari frozen blood worms 8oz flat!
New Market, TN
Hikari frozen blood worms 8oz flat uploaded by Holly W.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are the only blood worms I buy for my frogs. They absolutely love them. I have been buying this since we got our frogs.
Medford, NJ
So I actually have this in more of a bottle form, but I use this as a treat for my beta, and she LOVES them! I can get here to do almost anything for these things. They also don’t fog the water and keep her active!

Looking for your answer?