BY HIKARI

• I got this as a sample and before I wore it out was wonde...3 Answers
  • Who else got this in their Ipsy bag?3 Answers
  • I am getting the bronzer/blush quad in my Ipsy bag this m...2 Answers
Hikari Cosmetics Lipstick
  • "Just got introduced to this brand. And I LOVE it. So smooth going on, long lasting and beautiful shades to choose from. Definitely one of my favorites now." in 11 reviews
  • "Very creamy and vibrant Hikari comes in so many shades and colors that it has always been so hard for me to choose just 1 color." in 8 reviews
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
This review is for Hikari Cream Pigment Eye color. I received the color Shine in my ipsy bag. It applies easily and evenly with a brush or your finger. It blends out beautifully with a brush also. It is so pigmented and I have absolutely no fall out from it. It lasts all day even without a primer which I have never experienced with any eyeshadow before.
Michelle B.
lagrangeville
I love cruelty free brands. Hikari is a great company. I have an affiliation code with them because their products I just love! Their pigmentation is so good. I’m giving this merlot lipstick a 4 out of 5 only because it is one of those red lipsticks that transfers more than I’d like. I get nervous wearing this because of that.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This review is for Hikari Cream Pigment Eyeshadow "Shine", I received it last month in my iPSY GlamBag. I loved the eyeshadow! It's very pigmented, with a shimmery/metallic look but is super creamy. It's long lasting and doesn't crease at all. Best part of all is there's no need for a primer and it's super easy to apply. If I'm in a rush I just apply with my fingertip for a flawless look, every single time ♡
Samantha H.
Mobile
One of my favorite lipsticks!! I have the shade Cabernet and it’s BEAUTIFUL! it’s the perfect amount of creamy and buttery! I get so many compliments when I wear this!! I need more colors!
Palmira B.
I have the lip gloss that comes in this color salsa and I absolutely love it it's a bright red it is very pigmented it's nice and creamy and thick but it is not sticky only one swipe of it will get you amazing coverage it is super super glossy and shiny and stays on for hours and hours without having to touch up
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
I received the cream pigment color in my beauty bag some exie. I absolutely loved it and it was such a bright beautiful color on my eyes. I would purchase this again
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
I have gotten the hikari blush from my ipsy bag which worked phenomenal and the lipstick was just as great.. color didn't last nearly as long as I would have liked but still good enough to purchase again.
Alex H.
Dallas
I have the Hikari lipstick in Cabernet. It's a beautiful shade and the pigmentation is great! I do have a problem with smearing more so than some of my other lipsticks, but the color lasts longer than a lot of other lip sticks as well. I definitely will be wanting another shade or two of this lipstick! I definitely recommend the Cabernet shade if you're looking for a deep red with a bit of a pinker undertone! Hikari Cosmetics Lipstick
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
I have a hikari lipgloss in merlot and I love the color. It's a little by thinker for a lipgloss and slightly sticky. I reapply it often in the day and I get that annoying ring where my lips are always wet- it's hard to explain but I hope you know what I mean. As a whole it's one of my go to lip glosses bc of the color. I've paired it with a lipstick to change up the color from time to time.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
Hikari Cosmetics
Shimmer Bronzer in Flush

It’s basically like getting five pigments in one. You can swirl your brush over the entire palette for a blend of sun-kissed shimmer, or concentrate on one of the four corners for a specific shade.
Depending on your skin tone, you can use it to highlight, contour, or allover for a faux post-vacay glow.
Apply to lids for a gorgeous bronzy eyeshadow, too! Love it
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Why is there no reveiws for their eyeliners on Influenster?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Who else got this in their Ipsy bag?
Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
I got this as a sample and before I wore it out was wondering if it last long? Smudges? What's the wear and tear on this product?
megan d.
Sciota, IL
Where is this brand sold? And, what are some great colors?
Jennifer K.
Burnaby, BC
I am getting the bronzer/blush quad in my Ipsy bag this month, but can't seem to find it on Influenster to read any reviews. Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts on it?