BY HIKARI

Hikari Bio Pure FD Brine Shrimp Hikari Bio Pure FD Brine Shrimp food is composed of vitamin enriched convenient cubes of pharmaceutically freeze dried brine shrimp. The cubes help prevent over feeding and will not cloud water. The food is free of parasites and harmful bacteria unlike its live counterparts and is also an excellent source of natural fatty acid for your freshwater and marine fish. Hikari's Bio Pure Freeze Dried products never contain artificial colors or preservatives. Note: After opening please keep the container out of direct sunlight, high heat or humidity that can cause the contents to degrade rapidly.Item Specifications: Size: .42Oz Ingredients: Brine shrimp, vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin B-1, vitamin B-2, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein: 47 % Min. Crude Fat: 5.5% Min. Crude Fiber: .5 % Max. Moisture: 6 % Phosphorus .1% Max. see more...

Review (1)
Jessica D.
Not exactly sure how to feed it. They come in compact cubes, 1 cube about 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2" is a lot of food for a tank. All my communities are 20+gallons and even they can't handle half of a cube. Crushing a cube before putting in the water gets messy dust everywhere. Once the food huts the water it breaks up and gets everywhere no matter how little I use. The fish aren't terribly excited about it either. Some nibble at it but most are disinterested. I'll split up one cube between all my tanks about 20 minutes before I clean them that way the mess gets sucked up before it sits and deteriorates the water quality too much. I love the idea of variety in a diet and I've never been able to culture my own brine shrimp so while this product is a great idea, I'm not sure it's for me or my fish.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
Is this a good snack for a betta fish?