BY HIGHMARK

Kills germs while helping to keep your skin moisturized Kills up to 99.99% of common germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds. Contains vitamin E to moisturize skin. Contains 65% ethyl alcohol and Bitrex, an ingestion deterrent. Original scent offers a pleasant aroma. Pump bottle makes dispensing simple. Highmark(TM) Original Hand Sanitizer, 8 Oz is one of many Soap & Hand Cleaners available through Office Depot. Made by Highmark. see more...

Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
I like how this does not smell like straight alcohol! With some cheaper hand sanitizer, you start to smell like you washed your hands with cheap liquor. It has a less powerful smell and still manages to get the job done. Its a thinner consistency than most hand sanitizers that I have tried. My hands feel clean without any dryness. I definitely feel that it moisturizes while cleaning. I can use this a few times a day and not make my hands feel like a desert. I recommend this product.
Izabella F.
lexington
This is a really good hand sanitizer!!! It's cheap and works. It's just what you want and definitely kills those jerks! So I do suggest it to everyone!!!
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
It does the job at a decent price. It can be purchased from Target. Doesn't dry your skin out any more than the other brands.
Isis A.
Indianapolis , IN
I always have one of this in my office and another small in my bag, it is really useful for clean hands and small spaces