Highlights High Five (2-6) uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY NONE #34 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - Discover Highlights High Five Magazine, the sensational magazine from Highlights that's just right for the emerging skills of children ages 2 to 6. Engaging activities promote reading readiness, spark the imagination and build confidence. see more...

Brianna V.
Oh my goodness, I cannot imagine not having these in our lives right now. My 3 year old is obsessed with her Highlights High Five! She looks forward to getting it all month and we reread them almost every night until the next one. Her favorites are “That’s Silly”and the picture search!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I remember reading these magazines and I loved it. It was great to practice my reading and read interesting and fun stories. I recommend it to younger children or to parents that may want to read to their children.
Mandy E.
My 4yo get this magazine but it is WAY too young for him. He is ca very smart 4yo and I would say this magazine is a very babyish magazine(its more of a book than a magazine). The recommended age is 2-6 but it is deff geared toward 2-3yo. My so looks through it once and us COMPLETELY bored. Everytime it comes he says "this is for babies" and wants to give it to the children in my daycare center. Only order if your child is very young or developmentally delayed.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
I always loved going to the pediatricians office to see the latest Highlights magazine. When my children were younger I ordered this and kept it for days when it rained or snowed or the children didn't feel well. It gave them something fun to do.
Michelle D.
My daughter received this as a gift last year, and we decided to keep the subscription going. I has a great mix of puzzles, hidden pictures, poems recipes, and short stories. My daughter particularly likes the Hidden pictures and can do them for Long stretches of time
J C.
Lahoma, OK
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Highlights are a good thing to subscribe to for your child. Every issue has puzzle and games in it for your kids to do. It is good for your money. My favorite part is that my kids look forward to it coming every month. Some months my kids do not do any of the activities in it though so you would have to see if it would interest your kids or not.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
It used to be the best day in the world when these would come in the mail for me and my brother with stickers. These magazines are easy enough to understand at young ages and interesting enough to captivate their minds and teach them a few things.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I use to get these when I was a kid and I always looked forward to them. They were always so fun. I feel that a lot of kids would enjoy Highlights and find them interesting. Its a good way to keep children actively reading too!
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
I had dome a review and mentioned receiving highlight as a child and deciding to get it for my little brother. This is the version I have being sent to him as is is perfectly age appropriate. There isn't really anything like these magazines, they are the first full circle kids magazine.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
I just got my daughter the highlights subscription and she loved it! I was reading her some of the stories and she was very excited to hear about them all. I would say subscribe ur kiddo will love it to
Amber H.
Warren, MI
I wonder if these are still around ?! I loved reading them at my dentist as a kid.
Angela H.
My daughter is still trying to read. Is there enough other stuff for her to do beside reading the stories?
Jasmine B.
Where can i subscribe for these, I haven't seen these since elementary school
Joy R.
Maineville, OH
Has anyone received the same one two months in a row? It's happened to us twice
Alexandria H.
Where can you purchase this ?