Highlights Hello (0-2) uploaded by Aimée M.

BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Highlights for Children is pleased to announce the launch of its newest magazine, Highlights Hello Magazine. Specifically made for ages 0 - 2 and their parents, Highlights Hello starts the youngest of children on the path to becoming their best selves by: Engaging young children visually. Helping young children develop awareness. Introducing the concept of reading. Encouraging quality parent-child bonds. Offering helpful parenting tips. A 1-year subscription provides 12 monthly issues in 16 vibrantly colorful pages. And like all Highlights products, you can be confident in the quality of Highlights Hello. Each issue will be printed on an almost indestructible, non-toxic material that won't tear or stain. The pages are center stitched so it's easy to lay flat, and there are no staples to poke tender little fingers. Note: The first issue of Highlights Hello will be published in December 2012. see more...

• Who else remembers reading this as a kidMe 9 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to find these ...I ordered it online. My grand... 1 Answers
  • How long are the magazines? It all depends on the age leve... 3 Answers
Photo (1)
  • "As a child, I absolutely loved this magazine." in 1 review
  • "Such a great magazine for kids!" in 1 review
  • "Great for parents and children alike, there are fun stories, great pictures and activity ideas to do with your little one" in 1 review
Westbury , ny
I loved reading this as a kid! I always got these when I was sick at home from school if read these to pass the time goodtimes
Robin M.
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Such a great magazine for kids! I loved reading it when I was little and now my kids love it too! Very entertaining and informational for young minds.
Anita R.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is such a awesome magazine for kids, my daughters loved them now my grand daughters love them. So cute and easy to follow!
Becky H.
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
My daughter used to love getting these magazines. She is getting older now so it is not as amusing to her but It is fun for the younger kids.
denise l.
denise l.
El paso, TX
Such a cute little book! I enjoyed reading it with my kids and they loved when i would read it!!!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
My son just started getting these and loves them! Fun, easy reads we can both enjoy. Maybe not great for kids over 3.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
I use to love getting these magazines! For one, what kid doesn't love getting mail!? For two, it's educational. For three, they are truly fun! I'm glad to see they still make them!
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
I always look forward to getting these in the mail each Month. My son received the subscription as a gift for his first birthday and I'll be renewing for his second. I love how these books are great for each stage my son has gone through. First I read to him and discussed the pictures. Now that he's a year older he interacts way more. The find it pages are our favorite! Highly recommend.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
This is a really great kids magazine. I have used a lot of the rhymes time and time again. We started getting it when my son was born and we continue to look at old issues.
Westbury , ny
Who else remembers reading this as a kid
Jaymee J.
Jaymee J.
Visalia, CA
How long are the magazines?
Kelcie W.
Kelcie W.
Omaha, NE
What age group is this good for?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Does anyone know where to find these at? I have a one year old this would be perfect for but I haven't ever see this I'm looking for some stuff for Christmas for her