Highlights Hello (0-2) uploaded by Aimée M.

BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Highlights for Children is pleased to announce the launch of its newest magazine, Highlights Hello Magazine. Specifically made for ages 0 - 2 and their parents, Highlights Hello starts the youngest of children on the path to becoming their best selves by: Engaging young children visually. Helping young children develop awareness. Introducing the concept of reading. Encouraging quality parent-child bonds. Offering helpful parenting tips. A 1-year subscription provides 12 monthly issues in 16 vibrantly colorful pages. And like all Highlights products, you can be confident in the quality of Highlights Hello. Each issue will be printed on an almost indestructible, non-toxic material that won't tear or stain. The pages are center stitched so it's easy to lay flat, and there are no staples to poke tender little fingers. Note: The first issue of Highlights Hello will be published in December 2012. see more...

• Who else remembers reading this as a kid9 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to find these at? I have a one year old this...1 Answers
  • How long are the magazines? 3 Answers
  • "As a child, I absolutely loved this magazine." in 1 review
  • "Such a great magazine for kids!" in 1 review
  • "Great for parents and children alike, there are fun stories, great pictures and activity ideas to do with your little one" in 1 review
Laura M.
Laura M.
eagle lake, tx
I checked this magazine out at the public library and was instantly hooked. Has great sources for kids and parents under the age of two. I never really knew what or how to play with my toddler until I found this magazine.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
As a child, I absolutely loved this magazine. I remember it being filled with great stories and games. I would get so excited when it would arrive!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I loved these magazines a child! Very educational and informative for children.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Petal, MS
My son received a subscription as a gift from his grandparents. We love it!! It's fun and keeps his interest. He brings them to me regularly to read to him!
Becky H.
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
My daughter used to love getting these magazines. She is getting older now so it is not as amusing to her but It is fun for the younger kids.
denise l.
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Such a cute little book! I enjoyed reading it with my kids and they loved when i would read it!!!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
My son just started getting these and loves them! Fun, easy reads we can both enjoy. Maybe not great for kids over 3.
Christina H.
Christina H.
My daughter loves getting these magazines. Very cute and plenty for them to do.
Anita R.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is such a awesome magazine for kids, my daughters loved them now my grand daughters love them. So cute and easy to follow!
Rose M.
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
This is a really great kids magazine. I have used a lot of the rhymes time and time again. We started getting it when my son was born and we continue to look at old issues.
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Westbury , ny
Who else remembers reading this as a kid
Jaymee J.
Jaymee J.
Visalia, CA
How long are the magazines?
Kelcie W.
Kelcie W.
Omaha, NE
What age group is this good for?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Does anyone know where to find these at? I have a one year old this would be perfect for but I haven't ever see this I'm looking for some stuff for Christmas for her