Add a Photo

By NONE
#145 in Magazines & Newspapers
1 Year, 12 issues - Highlights for Children is pleased to announce the launch of its newest magazine, Highlights Hello Magazine. Specifically made for ages 0 - 2 and their parents, Highlights Hello starts the youngest of children on the path to becoming their best selves by: Engaging young children visually. Helping young children develop awareness. Introducing the concept of reading. Encouraging quality parent-child bonds. Offering helpful parenting tips. A 1-year subscription provides 12 monthly issues in 16 vibrantly colorful pages. And like all Highlights products, you can be confident in the quality of Highlights Hello. Each issue will be printed on an almost indestructible, non-toxic material that won't tear or stain. The pages are center stitched so it's easy to lay flat, and there are no staples to poke tender little fingers. Note: The first issue of Highlights Hello will be published in December 2012.
Photo (1)
Christina H.
Christina H.

My daughter loves getting these magazines. Very cute and plenty for them to do.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I stilllove reading these in the doctor office. Now when I go my little sister loves grabbing these off the shelf and looking at these magazines
Clovis, CA

Im am so glad I found this magazine for my daughter. I used to love highlights when I was a kid and I am so glad they now make them for the 0-2 age range.
Maddison S.
Maddison S.
Wilmington, NC

I loved these magazines as a child. i would always do the find and searches in the books.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny

I use to love getting these magazines! For one, what kid doesn't love getting mail!? For two, it's educational. For three, they are truly fun! I'm glad to see they still make them!
Westbury , ny

I loved reading this as a kid! I always got these when I was sick at home from school if read these to pass the time goodtimes
Robin M.
Robin M.
Denver, CO

Great for parents and children alike, there are fun stories, great pictures and activity ideas to do with your little one
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Virginia Beach, VA

Such a great magazine for kids! I loved reading it when I was little and now my kids love it too! Very entertaining and informational for young minds.
Anita R.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids, MI

This is such a awesome magazine for kids, my daughters loved them now my grand daughters love them. So cute and easy to follow!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Guymon, OK

My daughter absolutely loves her highlights magazines! The stories, poems and activities are perfect. I love the material they are made of. Easy to clean. Hard to rip apart, and chewing only leaves tooth marks. She loves to grab one and sit with her Papa to read with her.
Westbury , ny

Who else remembers reading this as a kid
Clovis, CA

How long are the magazines?
Kelcie W.
Kelcie W.
Omaha, NE

What age group is this good for?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA

Does anyone know where to find these at? I have a one year old this would be perfect for but I haven't ever see this I'm looking for some stuff for Christmas for her

Join Now