Highlights Hello (0-2) uploaded by Aimée M.

BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Highlights for Children is pleased to announce the launch of its newest magazine, Highlights Hello Magazine. Specifically made for ages 0 - 2 and their parents, Highlights Hello starts the youngest of children on the path to becoming their best selves by: Engaging young children visually. Helping young children develop awareness. Introducing the concept of reading. Encouraging quality parent-child bonds. Offering helpful parenting tips. A 1-year subscription provides 12 monthly issues in 16 vibrantly colorful pages. And like all Highlights products, you can be confident in the quality of Highlights Hello. Each issue will be printed on an almost indestructible, non-toxic material that won't tear or stain. The pages are center stitched so it's easy to lay flat, and there are no staples to poke tender little fingers. Note: The first issue of Highlights Hello will be published in December 2012. see more...

• Who else remembers reading this as a kid9 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to find these at? I have a one year old th...1 Answers
  • How long are the magazines? 3 Answers
  • "As a child, I absolutely loved this magazine." in 1 review
  • "Such a great magazine for kids!" in 1 review
  • "Great for parents and children alike, there are fun stories, great pictures and activity ideas to do with your little one" in 1 review
Emily M.
My grandmother got these for my child when she turned one and we look forward to getting them in the mail every single month! These are so adorable and almost indestructible for my one-year-old. They are short and sweet and colorful! Definitely love getting our monthly hello baby magazine!
Meg B.
Norton Shores , MI
My son got a subscription to this as a gift and then we renewed it. They are great little books and he loves getting mail. We read them all the time. I like the pages being plastic so they do not rip.
Aimée M.
I love these books! I used to get the regular ones I had no idea they had for babies! My 1 1/2 year old loves them I will definitely be renewing!
Alexandria D.
Houghton, MI
These Hello highlights magazines are so cute. We read these everyday, and receive a new one every month! My older kids have the other highlights magazines, while my daughters able to get these Hello ones. I’ve seen no other magazine do something like that for different age kids!
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
This is the perfect book ages 1 to 2 years old. They are easy to clean and durable. My 2 yr old grandson absolutely loves his. He will sit all day with his looking at it pretending he is reading and pointing to all the pictures and finding the missing things
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
All my daughter have asked for this for their babies. The babies just love them. It was pricy, but they swear by them. I see them in heir homes being used, in travel bags when they travel. Great way to interest the little ones in books. I'm in!
Adrianne F.
My daughter loves getting her Hello by Highlights magazine in the mail each month!! She received a subscription as a gift last Christmas. It is a great way for her and I to bond. She has fun while reading the magazine, and she is learning at the same time!!
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I always look forward to getting these in the mail each Month. My son received the subscription as a gift for his first birthday and I'll be renewing for his second. I love how these books are great for each stage my son has gone through. First I read to him and discussed the pictures. Now that he's a year older he interacts way more. The find it pages are our favorite! Highly recommend.
Sarah E.
Chisago City, MN
My mom got these for my son, even at 10 months old he loves looking at the pictures. We read the stories and sing the songs. I love how they are heavy duty pages so when he is rough with them they don't rip. I also love that we can keep them forever and it's not a one time use.
Laura M.
Eagle Lake, TX
I checked this magazine out at the public library and was instantly hooked. Has great sources for kids and parents under the age of two. I never really knew what or how to play with my toddler until I found this magazine.
Charlotte D.
Westbury , NY
Who else remembers reading this as a kid
Jaymee J.
Visalia, CA
How long are the magazines?
Kelcie W.
Omaha, NE
What age group is this good for?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Does anyone know where to find these at? I have a one year old this would be perfect for but I haven't ever see this I'm looking for some stuff for Christmas for her